Basically my girlfriend gave me oral sex the other day.. it was the first time i had experienced this.. Instead of it feeling good it kinda hurt a little bit and was sore after.. When i come home i discovered a red patch.. kinda like a small sore rash.

One of me mates said its called something like a "cheese-grater" and its when she is brushing my penis with her teeth.. is this true?

If so how wud i get her to stop it.. should i jus tell her to open her mouth more?!

Help please?!

Well congrats on the first time!!! yes she rubed her teeth on the penis, you cound look up so information online and pass it on to her, Have her start at the balls and lick them, it takes some getting use to it, by what a thrill ride to go on!!!, have her not only place it fully in her month but to "loly pop it" be licking it only the out side. tip work will not give you the rash. favored condoms work and keep the shooting cleaner, as most girls hate the taste!!! and don't be afraid to tell her what you enjoy and if it hurts, it is your body.
RT

Hi mate. Your friend is probably right - it may well have been caused by your girlfriend teeth. Oral sex shouldn't make you sore and should be enjoyable. Ask your girlfriend to try licking around the glans more and up and down the shaft, rather than taking your penis into her mouth. Hope this helps. John

you sould tell her and then see if shes mad if not ask her to do a 69 or give her oral sex