i'm not sure if i'm allowed to do this but please don't ban me just warn me first

ok here goes

i have a lot of extra skin even after circumcision

its worrying me.
my gf thought it looked funny but not in a mean way... but still

heres a pic of it

2.5 - 3inch soft 5.5-6 erect and still can see extra skin

any thing i can do?

***edited by moderator***

Yeah I came to ask the same question. I have the exact same problem as well. Idk why the f**k its there even after circumsized but its definately annoying. The fact that it is slightly darker and discolored is a big pain in the ass as well. When erect its not AS noticible but it being darker makes it stand out. If it wasn't for this id probly pull out my wang everywear I go.

I think the only way to get rid is by basicly going and getting it cut off? Me being 16 I don't really wanna go say hey mommy can ya plz take me get ma penis skin cut off.. I honestly don't see any other way it could be delt with though.

Idk though man to me I think its kinda embarrasing but idk what to do about it. I be interested to see what other people have to say about it.

anyone else have this problem or know what to do about it?

i know me too
im 16 and i have the same problem
=_= its annoying >:(

can someone help us
if someone knows what to do, email me
****Edited by Moderator****
(Email addresses not allowed.)

thanks
ask for a pic if u want
but its basically the same as the original poster

OK, you're not banned, but you realize that pictures are against policy on this board. I've allowed this once because it does clearly indicate what your concern is, and so, it will help others to understand also.

Yes, you do seem to have an excess of skin along one side of your penis.

You have not told us if you are sexual active, if you have unprotected sex, or if it has always been this way. Did it develop recently? Since having sex with your gf?

The photo indicates that it may be lumpy, or swollen in spots, which makes me wonder if it is an infection or irritation. Since you do not say it is painful, I assume it is not.

This amount of skin does seem to be more than most. However, only a doctor who gives you an in office exam can say exactly what this is or is not. You may find that there is some surgery possible to remove or tighten the skin.

But there may be a downside. Are you willing to put up with a scar? What if the penis skin is much tighter and will not expand? What if it becomes painful to have an erection after surgery? Is it worth it to you? To your current gf? How much of a problem is it for her? Doesn't it add sensation for her? Or is it just the appearance?

For those who are upset with their own discoloration on their penis, imagine this... when you're in the dark in bed, who cares what color it is?

If you're talking about a raised lumpy mass of skin that gets in the way, that's one thing. A darker band that rings the penis is quite another.

If you are truly concerned, make an appointment with an urologist and tell them in advance what your concern is. You may be a candidate for surgery. For all I know, it might be out-patient, or covered under some kind of plan.

Seek a professional evaluation.

And please come back and tell us what you were told.

We'd all like to learn about this, OK anonymous112?

My baby son has this also. It is from the doctor not pulling enough skin back during the circumsision. I'm taking him to the doctor today to find out how we can fix it.

i have somewhat of the same thing. i thought i was the only guy who had this haha. but one thing my extra skin connects, =/, anyway umm.. yea it connects from the shaft to the head, its on the left side, weird nuh? oh well i dont care, and neither does my girlfriend, i have always had this, and it has never bothered me. Dont stress it man, if your girlfriend dont mind than why should you. just thought i'd let you know. oh yea and it is like a darker color as well. Thats crazy, like i said i thought i was the only guy who had this. now i dont feel alone! Later guys :-D

yeah i have the same problem, ive had it as long as i can remember, and it's not just about appearance, it interfers with sexual intercourse because there is too much skin, and it moves with
my partner as it goes in and comes out. it sucks big time. is there such a thing as botox for your wang? haha or do i need to get surgury to get rid of it?

i am 15 and had the same problem. a couple months ago it was really bad my penis was about 6 inches then i realized the amount of skin left was shrinking as my penis was growing now im about 7.5 inches and still the extra skin was shrinking this may be your problem. You may still be growing

i have about a half of an inch of skin that connects from the head to the shaft on the left side of my penis.. i cant even comprehend how that happens lol. but it makes me glad that theres a post about this and im not the only guy out there haha

Hi, I know it has been so long but i noticed that this comes first page when you search it on google. So to all mods out there if it's not too big of a trouble please remove this thread thanks.

And to reply about the topic, I just learned to live with it and not worry too much, it good be a lot worse.

Cheers.

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

i have somewhat of the same thing. i thought i was the only guy who had this haha. but one thing my extra skin connects, =/, anyway umm.. yea it connects from the shaft to the head, its on the left side, weird nuh?

Are you serious!? I thought I was like the only one. I have the exact same thing as you guys. I want to get rid of it but I just dont know what to do? :\

i have the same thing... exactly how you described it... my dad told me its bcuz i was never circumsized... the only thing im wondering is if it affect when you have sex... like, is it sensitive for the penis? this has kept me from being sexually active... :-/

I'm 17, and I have this problem too. I lost my virginity when I was 16, well on my 16th birthday, anyways, I think the problem about the two tone skin color is from being circumcised...its perfectly normal. Also the extra skin, can actually help pleasure a girl during sex, at least for me it does. So don't worry guys its all normal, don't be afraid to pull out your wang out, girls might ask questions..but some don't really care. Good luck guys.