so when i look around sometimes i notice a black dot going up and down and realize its not in the room but i see it in my eye. when i move my eye it moves along with it. Does anyone know if i can get rid of this or what it might be?

How old are you?
I first noticed some of those when I was about 55. They're called floaters.
Here's some more info on them.

http://www.medicinenet.com/eye_floaters/article.htm

im 16 years old

Have you asked an eye doctor about it?
I think floaters ae more common in someone my age after you've been around long enough to have some cells slough off and get mixed in the fluid inside the eyeball.

Yeah im going to the doctor, thanks for your help. :-D

Well,
The black spot that you are noticing in your eyes is most likely an eye floater. There floaters do not have any medical problem and they tend to appear later in age. They will not cause any vision problems but they can be annoying if they appear all the time. I think that the best option for you would be to have a surgery to remove the excessive fluid from your eyes and the floater will disappear as well. I know that surgery is not that complicated but the recovery procedure needs to go very well in order to avoid any further complications with your eyes. I hope that this helped you in any case.

All the best,
Nelie