hi,
i have a black mole on my penis head. and i like to have more sex. does this have any thing related to the mole?

yup. according to indian astrrology any person who have mole on penis or vagina is more inclined sexually. even i have a mole and i like to do more sex

Hello guys, I agree with Parthy too, I also have a mole of penis and I like to have sex from my young age. It is said that a guy with a mole on the penis has sex with many women in life and has a high sex drive. Currently, I am a 57 year old Indian male from Mumbai,India and I am still enjoying sex with a 33 year old married lady and also had many sex relations previously.

if you have any questions about these issues

Amit

hiii i agree with that quete that i guy who is having mole in penis to much attracts to sex but i dnt agree with the sentnc that he can get more sex with differant womens i m still virgin at age of 21 manage my fantacy by hand job only how sad for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, your like but I am 23.

he he he

I too, had a mole on my penis, it appeared around my puberty period...and YES, I get more sex than most:)

Yes .. Even i have it .. and my sex life is 101% good. Mole on Penis indicates that they have high sex drive and are sensuous . ;-)

guys same thing with me, having a light birth mark on my penis........i'm really fond of sex, but hand job is the only current solution.....i'm waiting for my marriage....!!!

...or it could just mean that you happen to have a mole on your penis??

i am 25 i have 3 moles on my tip & i was sexually active since i was 13yrs i m still virgin at age of 25 manage my fantacy by hand job only ........

OMG, no wonder i am in the mood all this while since i was a young nerd.

Quote:

anonymous wrote:

Dude, your like but I am 23.

he he he

is it normal????

Totally agree with u........

me too,,and i have eight mole in my penis,,

me too bro,, i have 2 moles bu t stil im virgin ,,, name linku