Hi there
I am a 24 yr old who normally has very regular periods. About 10 months ago I stopped taking the pill as I thought it was aggravating my migraines. I am not trying to conceive, and my partner and I used condoms most of the time, up until about 4-5 months ago, when we started using 'withdrawal' or just having unprotected intercourse around my fertile times (which I only estimated). I know this is not a sensible method! Nevertheless, about 7 days before my period was due I had a day or so of brown spotting, which was occassionally dark pink/red only when I wiped. However I bled a little later that day after intercourse, but the next day it was gone. Today being 7th Nov my period is due on about the 10th. A few weeks ago I had a bad flu and had to take antiobiotics so perhaps my cycle could be all out of whack due to that? Is there a chance this spotting could be a sign of pregnancy? I have no other symptoms. Please help!!

yes, i think you are pregnant. the same thing happened to me. i wasn't worry much, cause my period was always abnormal anyway. i had the cold for almost three months and i saw that spotting once and thought my period was coming. Three month later i found out i was foue and a half months pregant.

Keep your legs together. That should keep you from needing Maury Povich to tell you who the father is.