well, I have looked and looked, and still cannot find any info on whats happeing ot me, so here I am, making a post in hopes that somone out there can help me.

Iam a married Lady with 2 kids. every since my last baby 18 months ago, by periods havent been back to how they were ( by the book every 28 days.) which I thought was nothing to worry about. I noticed a while back my periods, were 35-36 days apart, and they were getting closer togeather. the last period was 26 days apart. until this month. I was expecting my period on the 20th of feb, and on the 17th of feb, My hubby and I had intercourse. ( 3 days before af was due.) hes been away , so we havet had sex in a few months....
anyhow. my period never came on the 20th, so thought, well they mst have gone back to being 30 somthing days apart. on the 25th I woke up, with dry dark brown blood in my underware... which was surprise, I usually start my period with light pink blood. well, it stilll didnt come, and when I reserched, I found out the implantation can occur 8 days after intercourse ( I never had this with my 1st 2) . then on the 26th I had bright spotting a coupel tims when I wiped... but no period, and then late yesterday night I started to itch badley, like a yeast infection. I have only had a YI once, when I was pregnant. today I have had a couple wipes of bright pink, bit no period, and no need to wear a panty liner or anything. I went to the pharmacy today, and picked up some cream to treat a yeast infection, and I also bought a pregnancy test which I took, and came out negative.
Iam so confussed right now, as to whats happening. my period is 7 days late, im itching like crazy, I have a negative pregnany test, and Im going batty!! why am I spotting, and itching.... ive never not had a period unless I was pregnant...
I have resercehd some things, I have found out that a yest infection cannot cause you to miss a period.
I can assure you I do not have an STD , were married, and have only been with one another... I need some help people, please respond. I cant get into my doc till next week... should I be treating myself for a Yeast in fection.... and then what do I do about a missed, spotty period.?

thanx in advance.

wow i deffenatly have the same symptoms as you. im 16 and me and my boy friend had sex around feburary 13th. we used protection, but after we had sex my vagina itched like crazy! a few days later i got this brown mucusy discharge for a few days. im supposed to get my period the 28th bu i havent had it yet and its a month later. right now i have no brown dishcarge but its now white and mucusy. we took a pregnancy tes and it was negitive, we r taking another one today, im so scared!!!!

if any one knows what this could be PLEASE tell me!!!!

thanks so much!

I have no idea what is happening to you, but I'm going through something similar. My period was late and when it came, it was brown and gross. Now it's gone on for 7 days (it usually lasts 4) and I am so itchy I can hardly stand it. Can someone please help us? Thanks in advance, too!

I am having similar symptoms -- I had protected sex with my boyfriend then noticed some bleeding the next day (on the toilet tissue). I thought I had scratched myself or something. The next day I began having light brown spotting, which I thought was the beginning of my period. Well, my period never came ...just this light brown discharge/spotting. Now I am concerned. The day before the brown spotting I had experienced a great deal of itching which went on for about 3 days.

I don't have the itching- but I've had brown blood for about a week now. My husband and I JUST had sex and now it's a really pinky red and pretty heavy, I'm cramping too. I've taken a dozen or so pregnancy tests (seeing as I havent had my period in 5 months) and they were all negative. If someone finds out about anything please post!!!

well i'm def glad to find people with some common grounds!! here's my scenario (and i'm definitely confused as to what's going on);

Aug 31(friday); my boyfriend and i had sex and the condom broke. we were both certain that very little (if anything) accidentally got in but of course you can never be too careful. I cleaned myself out immediately with the same routine i always use. (it's never caused any problems or abnormalities before). We're always as cautious as possible when having sex so that weekend we went out and bought a Plan B pack. (I was on birth control pills a few years ago but was taken off because it was causing too many problems with my menstrual cycle and i wasn't sexually active until about 5 months ago) I took the Plan B pills saturday, the day after we had sex.

after we had sex, i bled a little bit. it was only for the few moments when i cleaned myself out so i figured it was due to the sex being a little more rough than usual. The weekend after (which was last weekend) he came back home from school to visit for labor day weekend. naturally since we were apart for a whole week things heated up. we started having sex and almost as soon as i was penetrated i got the stabbing pains in my stomach and he had to pull out. every thing was fine until a few days ago when i noticed i was spotting. i got a little nervous when i put 2 and 2 together and thought maybe i could be pregnant. i took a test and it came out negative (plus don't forget i took the Plan B after having sex) My period isn't due until this coming weekend and the other day i woke up with a little bit of dry brown blood on my underwear. well since i wasn't sure if maybe something awkward was going on i wore a pad. there was a little bit more brown blood and then once today it just came out a little heavy as if i actually had my period, still brown. my last period came about a week late. the one before that a half week early. my period blood is ALWAYS dark red not brown. I'm not pregnant, I've never spotted before, and the past 2 times are the only times ive ever gotten my period so off from the due date. i don't know if there's something making my period abnormal or if the plan b might have something to do with the spotting (this is the first time i've ever taken it) i'm not feeling sick or anything except that i've been sniffling a tiny bit, i'm not as hungry as usual (if at all) and it constantly feels like i have to urinate.

not sure is anyone else is having such extensive problems but any advice would be good.

Well I've been having similar problems and while I am no doctor or have much medical knowledge there are a few things that can be causing these problems. Any change in hormones may have a huge affect on your period. Also, any hormonal changes will also cause some itchiness possibly caused by either dryness or just a change in the normal bacteria found in the vagina. I am currently on some hormonal medication (I have a thyroid problem) and it has been causing a lot of the problems that you each seem to be experiencing. I think that maybe if you've recently started birth control or recently had a baby that your hormones might be slightly out of whack. It's just a theory, I would consult your physician if it doesn't get any better. I hope this helps.

It is possible that you could have endometriosis. I am not a doctor or anything, but this sounds exactly like what happened to me when I found out that I had endometriosis. You need to go and see your ob/gyn. Let me know how things turn out.

ME TOO! I am 18 years old. Me and my boyfriend lost our virginity to each other.I KNOW I do not have an std. But my difference is that I have had my period three times this month, but it is itchy, and brown blood. Not normal blood, but brown mucuosy blood. A lot of it. I don't understand? And I do not have enough money to go to the doctor. Hopefully YI?

I have the same problem! 17 years old, only had one sexual partner (whose only sexual partner was me). itchy vagina, light brownish-reddish blood. I did research on the endometriosis one of the above persons said she was diagnosed with after having these symptoms, and I am freaking out since it's apparently common in infertile women. I will go to the doctor if it doesnt stop soon, but I'm just looking for some opinions

OK. i have a similar problem to all of yours but I dont have any answers for you unfortunately.

About a day before i started my period, I began to get a really bad itch with a lot of tenderness. I thought that maybe it was the new body wash I bought. So I haven't let it hit my genitals since. I usually use tampons when i menstruate because I find them more comfortable, however I found that it could be a risk to my health. This time around I used always pads. But when the blood would come in contact with my vagina, i would experience a horrible itch that could distract a French guard. So I would change my pad a lot sooner than your supposed to. I have kept very clean my whole period and still the itch wont go. I even went out and bought summers eve intimate cleanser. Its good for relief until i happen to bleed again. I even go as far as applying vagisil, in which im sure i would die without. It's been about five days and the blood flow is slowing way down, except for the fact that its now a dark brown and seems to be mixing with a thick sort of discharge. I have stopped wearing pads and gone to pantiliners because they are much more delicate and cotton.

Upon the itching I am very red and irritated. It itches like crazy most of the time AND its very sensitive to the gentlest touch. Its driving me up the wall and i dont know what i should do. Its beginning to scare me because i have never had a problem like this.
I know that its not an std because i and my fiance were checked before we became sexual. If anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it. I cant afford a doctor and i have no medical insurance. ! ?

I think I might have the answer for some of you. My vagina was very itchy, then it started to hurt when I peed especially towards the end of peeing, and then there would be a few drops of blood or small blood clots after I urinate. I'm also urinating more frequently. Saw my doctor and she said it was honeymoon cycistis which is a form of urinary tract infection.
Details here:
Usually occurs if you are new to sex, have a lot of sex, or from bacteria eg. Dirty finger or penis, bacteria from anus if you don't wipe properly after pooing.

Should see doctor to do urine test and get oral medication.

hi..actually we have the same situation here..i'm 17 years old and..i have sex with my bf last feb 13 and i should have my period on feb 16th but it was delayed..i only thought that my period will be late as usual because we have the sex thing..but i was wrong..until now i dont have it yet..it was 2 missed period already..but i dont think that im pregnant becoz i dont have any sign of being preggy and just a little change in my lower abdomen,,and i only have the white blood and it so itchy..anyone can help us???

so im in this too..except i havent had brownish discharge..im sore in the vag ..slightly itchy and my period is late...i also took a p test and it was also negative...if someone goes to the doctor or find out wtf is wrong with us...please help
ive also had some light dull pains in my uteren area..as well as overys on and off...

questionable right?

well im in the same boat. im 16 and me and my boyfriend had sex like 3 times this month and the most recent was 4days ago and during it i started bleeding out of nowhere and i thought it was my period cuz it was round the time i get my period so i didnt think nun bout it really. so later on i just kept on spotting dark red blood and i thought i mite come on the next day but i never did. so i was worried that i was prego. then i started to feel itchy so i thought it was a yeast infection. i only had it once b4. then i though maybe yeast infections prevents period but i was wrong. earlier i used the bathroom and blood came and sum clots out and i was also itchy. i have not yet came on my period could i be prego? im confused. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ? ? ? ? ?