Me and my man had sex a day before my period but he pulled it out. i started my period the next day but is there a chance i could still get pregnant?

Can I be pregnant from sex a day before my period? It's a common question, and a good one actually. 

The answer is basically no. You can get pregnant from sex during ovulation, or about a five day window before you ovulate because sperm stays alive inside a woman for that long. If you do get pregnant, that's to say, if an egg is fertilized, it then starts traveling down and will eventually attach to the uterus. This process takes about seven days. 

If menstruation comes along before that time, the fertilized egg is just flushed out with menstruation. And if you have sex literally a day before your period, not only will there not be time for an egg to attach to your uterus, it actually won't be fertilized at all because no ripe eggs are around at that time. 

But... don't go having sex a day before your period is DUE because maybe your cycle is irregular or something weird happens, and there's a small chance you will end up pregnant anyway. Basically, if you really don't want to get pregnant, always use contraception just in case. If you are not sure about pregnancy but know you'd welcome a pregnancy if it happened anyway, then you can use this kind of approach. Some couples do. 

my best friend had unprotected sex and then got her period the next day. she had no idea she was pregnant until her period didnt come the next month. however, she was not on birth control. so yes, it can happen!

JUST WONDERING IF I COULD BECOME PREGNANT IF I HAD SEX A DAY BEFORE MY PERIOD WAS DUE.

I had sex a day before my period and the next month came i missed a period i though i will come on the 2nd month because i missed a period before but the after the 2nd month i never came on my period so then my mom took me to the doctor and i found out 4months later i was 16-weeks pregnant and also found out that I'm having a girl in which i wanted a boy but you can't get what you want all the time. In which i learn XD

did you ever come up with an answer to this question

i also had sex a couple days before my period

and i was wondering if i still can be prego?

no he didn't pull out.

Had protected sex the day before her period. the next day she is feeling funny. 5 days later she is preganant. She was throwing up be all this. We didnt have sex any other time but the day before her period with was the 20th she says its a 7 day cycle witch i have never hear of. So the next day after sex she says she feels. 5 days later she says The HPT was positive? i the event went like this 1(sex before period it didnt come)2 morning sickness not wanting to eat) 3 very emotional and mad at the same time) now she is cramping and passed a blood clot and spotting for 2 days now . She will not stop smoking or go to the docotors .I dont know if this answer you question about getting pregnant the day before your period but. its happend to me but its been 12 days and no period yet. So go from there.

OK I have a little bit of infromation on this. For some this may not be the case but i got a lot of my answers. Ok If you have a period say in april. and your period doesnt come in May there is a possibility that you got pregant at the end of April. For example Your monthly cycle started 21 April til how every long it is. About May 2o /21 you have sex and your cycle never starts. although you had protected sex. Sex cant stop your cycle. Stress can make it late and being pregnant there will be no period at all. In my situation I had sex on the 2o the period never came the next day. but 4/5 days i got a postive test. Your body wont know that fast. It take a day for the sperm to meet the eggs and 5 days to attach. aleast about 2 weeks you will get a positive test.so they usuall y want you to take a test 5 days prior of you next period. And the way she caculated it was by the day you have sex and count up 9 months. I used the first day of your last period. SO my example is this say April 20 +7 days +27 subtract 3 months Jan 27 give or that thats the due date . to get your conception date you must take the due date or birth date and count 38 weeks back, or take the first day of your last period and count 40 weeks forward. I dont know if that helps I tried

My boyfriend and I had sex on friday aug.14th which is the day I was suppose to get my period.
He came in me but 3 hours later I still got my period. Could i still get pregnant? or is normal for that to occur? Ive had my period for four days already but im still scared. I am 19 yrs old. please i need help

i had sex with my boyfriend a day before i got my period. we semi used protection. meaning he went in and after a few mintes put the cndom on. the next day i started to get my period and then it suddenly stopped. is that normal?

i will like to know i had sex in the morning and later that day i started my period do u think i am pregnant?

what if i had sex on da 22nd wich ihaded to get ma period nd i didnt get it till the 24 but i kept havin sex those days in between nd wen i got ma period can i be prego?

mine was jan 17 2011 and it come i had sex with my boyfirend that day but i had sex with him the day before that can i be prego and it just stop to day :(