My Period is due in 8 days and about 2 days ago I went to the bathroom and noticed what I intitally thought was period blood on my underwear. I wasn't sure because it was really dark brown and that didn't seme normal to me but I didn't think much of it, I just assumed I was early. I keep alternating between having a good amount on my underwear or just having some when I wipe. I don't think its my period anymore. I have no cramps or anything. My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship and I visted him 3 weeks ago while I was on my period, and we did have sex. I am aware that you can still get pregnant on your period, so we did use a condom (I am not on birth control though). We always check the condom afterward for any rips because we are paranoid, and we hadn't noticed anything. However, there was a point where the condom did break but he felt it as soon as it happened and pulled out seconds later (he did not ejaculate) and we just stopped because that scared us. I am naturally a paranoid person and this spotting is worrying me. I worry it may be implantation bleeding, even though I feel like the odds of me being pregant are pretty low. Has anyone experienced anything similar and have any advice as to what else it may be. I have been scowering the interest for hours. Thank you in advance!

Hey, I'm 16 and I'm just wondering what these yellowy bits are under my foreskin. I haven't been down there in a while. My last sexual encounter was probably about 4 months ago. I'm hoping it can't be an STI. I am really quite worried. Knowing something about this would really help me out. I tried to clean the stuff off and i got most of it, but it stung so much. Any help is appreciated. Many thanks Daniel