My period was due March 26, 2007 but i never got it. Today is April 2, 2007 which made the 7th day for my late period. This morning when i woke up at 5:30am, i noticed i was spottin a lil bit. When i went to the bathroom before i took a shower i noticed i had stopped spottin. Could i b pregnant? %-) %-)

Its hard to say, the only way to know for sure, since your period is late, is to take a pregnancy test and see......

WOW ME AND YOU ARE LIKE IN THE SAME SITUATION DID YOU TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST IF SO WHAT DID YOUR SAY?

Well I guess I can say im in the same position. I was suppose to get my period on march 23 to the 25 and still havn't got nothing.. I get alot of cramps on my abdomen.. had a lil discharge(white) like days ago.. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative.. but whats crazy is that I usually cramp big time like 2 days before my period and I did on March but my period never came... so im wondering what it could be. I took the test at a clinic where they take free test and the lady told me to go ahead and take a blood test....... What can it be... I wouldn't mind being pregnant, as a matter of fact im looking forward to that..... does anyone have an opinion on this.?

I, too, am in the same position and want to know if anyone's had a ++ hpt after being a week late (and two - hpts before)
My last period was march 27 and we are TTC. We lost our twins six months into my pregnancy :'( in december and I've had 2 'normal' cycles since, lasting about 28 days (+/- a day). 2 weeks into my cycle i had light spotting for like an hour and then nothing (ovulation?????) and then 1 week later i had light spotting for only a couple of hours again (implantation???)
I took clear blue hpt when I was 5 days late for my period and it was clearly "not pregnant"
I feel pregnant, but could be in my head......sore boobs, TIRED, and crabby (which I know could be PMS) and also an increase in discharge (no blood)
What do you all think? I promise to keep you posted ;-) I know a lot of people don't ever follow up on this :-(
Thanks for your insight!!!!!

Well, I'm pretty sure AF arrived......way later than usual. Back to the waiting game again, how disappointing.
Best of luck to all of you!!