My last period was on June 13th. My husband and I had sex twice daily on June 24th, 25th and 26th. My period is due on July 10th.

I used an Ovulation Predictor Kit and had my LH surge on June 24/25.

Today (July 8th) I squeezed my breasts and noticed that I'm lactating. It is a very small amount of clear sticky liquid that is sometimes white coming out of both nipples. This has never happened to me before.

My period is always very regular at 28 days. Today I also started spotting.

I took a home pregnancy test today but it was negative.

Is it possible that I am having implantation bleeding at day 11 after conceiving and the lactation is an early sign of pregnancy? It could be too early for a home pregnancy test to work.

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

I remembering wondering the same thing. Could I be pregnant? Could I be pregnant THIS time then? It went on like that for months, until I finally did have a missed period, early pregnancy symptoms, and finally a positive pregnancy test. 

Trying to conceive is nerve wrecking for some ladies, that's for sure! Just because you could be pregnant, and you could be if you had intercourse in the day of your LH surge for sure, doesn't mean you will turn out to be pregnant. 

By the way, lactating that early on is very unusual as a pregnancy sign, and if that happened to me while TTC, I'd see a doctor to ask if there was anything wrong with me rather than assuming it was a pregnancy sign. I don't want to scare you, but nipple discharge can even indicate breast cancer. 

Sounds like a good sign, take the test again in a couple of days as it may have been too early. Good luck

The spotting that started yesterday has completely stopped and it was very light and didn't last long. I'm still lactating also.

Hi i was just wondering how things turned out if you where prego , cause right now i am going threw the same thing. I am lactating a little and had some spotting. I have been on the ring for 3 months now and my period doesn't start for another week. I am trying to figure out if it is hormones from the ring or if it me being prego. I didn't lactat with my first child this early so i am kinda confused.

I actually have the same question. I'm not supposed to start my period for another 9 days....but I noticed that when I squeeze my breasts even lightly, I'm lactating. It's too early to take a PG test and I was just wondering if this is an early sign???

If you have had a child, you can still lactate years later. My sister has a two year old, and still lactates sometimes. If not, it is a little early to be lactating, and you might want to see a doctor. Just wait to see if you get your period, and if not, take a pregnancy test. That's the only good way to know if you are pregnant or not.

I had my last depo shot 3 months ago. Now I am suddenly gaining weight, have nausea, breast tenderness and am able to sqeeze out a brown sticky liquid. I think I may be preggo but dr keeps telling me I'm not. Is it possible to get preggo that soon after going off depo shot? I am also a diabetic and my sugars are higher than normal for me.

I have been fixed now for 7 years. For the last four months, I have been haveing very lite periods, with no cramps and very swollen sensitive breasts. I noticed 2 weeks ago my breasts started feeling tender and have been getting fuller and hurting worse everyday. 2 days ago i was able to squeezea creamy white looking discharge out of both nipples. I have never tried squeezing them before so Im not sure if this has been going on for a while. I have heard it could be a sign of a tumor, or pregnancy. I wouldnt think I could be pregnant for I am fixed. But im not sure what is going on. I started my period today but have bleed less then a half ounce all day. can anyone help me?

Okay...so has the person who had her tubes fixed for 7 years ever find out your pregnant???? My tubes were clamped in 2006 but they took the clamps off in january of 2010 but the tubes weren't put back together. I've been experiencing pregnancy symptoms and for the last 3 weeks my breasts have been producing milk....definitely milk. I got what i thought was my period but looking back it was a bit different. It wasn't as heavy and i didn't get my normal migraine headache i always get. i have gone to the doctor and he has taken some blood tests for hormones and also a pregnancy one. he said if i was preg it wouldn't show up on a urine test right now anyway....but i did take one and it was negative....so who knows if i can believe it or not. I was just wondering if anyone on this thread found out they were pregant after the lactating started. Thanks

I have the same question!!! I got my tubes tied in 2007. I have had light periods for the last couple of months. My period is due any day... and last week I started lactating... Totally weird. I didn't breast feed my son and only pumped for four months. So, it has been over 3 years and I shouldn't be lactating any more.

I would LOVE a response from anybody on this forum.

I got my period early this last month and it lasted for the normal 3-4 days but I have noticed my left breast has been itching. Today I squeezed it and clear white liquids came out not alot but it freaked me out. I am going to be 38 and have never had a child. Could I be prego considering having what seemed to me a normal period.

I was on the IUD and recently got on the Depo shot and got texted and wasn't prego but I've been lactating sense I was on the IUD and I've been feeling like I'm pregnant but the doctor keeps saying I'm not does that mean I could have Cancer..??

I had a baby a year ago & I am on the deposit but I still lactate, but all of a sudden they got tender, is tht normal?

Hi. I went through this same thing 2 years ago and they discovered an illness called prolactinoma. It causes your breasts to lactate, missing periods, headaches, and weight gain. Ask your doctor to take a test for prolactin. It's all due to irregular hormone levels... good luck