Hi, i'm 18 years old and just about a week before i was supposed to get my period i had sex with my boyfriend. we didnt have a condom so he pulled out. but my period was one week late. and my periods are ALWAYS on time to the day. i thought i might be pregnant because but i didnt really have any symptoms except for dizziness and headaches but i thought that was just stress or anxiety. on the eighth day which is today i experienced some really bad cramping and i felt like i was getting my period. its the exact same way i feel right before i get it. i checked and it was really really light compared to my regualr periods on the first day. i took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. could i be pregnant..?

[b]Im 20 and im having the same problem you are, im having those symptoms also, and i threw up earlier today. i dont know whats going on either im just going to go to the doctor and have my blood tested to see if im PG. i think you should do the same. I took a Pgt to and it came back Negative.

I AM 23 AND MY PERIOD IS NOW 5 DAYS LATE. I TOOK 3 PREGNANCY TESTS AND THEY WERE ALL NEGATIVE. I HAD SOME SPOTTING AND CRAMPING. MY BREASTS ARE ALSO A LITTLE SORE. I MADE AN APPOINTMENT WITH MY DOCTOR AND WELL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU. I KNOW I NEED IT! 8)

hey guys im 19 and im havin the exact same problem except im a month late and i did 2 test and both came back negative but i had a miss carraige bout a year n a half ago n im nervous that it might happen again but i still dont no whether im pregnant or not, i get cramps n i recently got a bit of spotting and have thrown up once or twice but i dont no if that was due to the bug going around or not, i would really love some advice on wat to do

I'm 24 and on birth control. I have been on birth control for 6 years and consistently for the last year. I missed my period last month (oct) and I hopefully will be getting my period this month in 2 weeks. I have never missed a period before, I usually get it on a tuesday instead of sunday... so after one week of not having it, I took a home pregnancy test. It came back negative.
One week later I took another one and it also came back negative.
Now it has been 2 weeks since my missed period and I have scheduled a doctors appointment after what would be another missed period.
I'm not sure if I have any symptoms.
My feet increased a whole size and a half and I have been a size 7 1/2 for 10 years! I've thrown up a couple times... sometimes in the morning, maybe 3 times and a few times in the afternoon after I eat certain foods.
My appetite has decreased and I'm not really hungry a lot which is not normal at all because I absolutely love food.
I don't think I go to the bathroom that often... I've also had horrible lower back pains when I've never had lower back pain in my life.
I'm just not sure if I'm pregnant or not. The test say I'm not but my body feels so weird. I'm thinking it could just be stress, i.e. the lower back pain and missed period. I'm off the birth control just in case and stopped having intercourse totally. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could do before my Dr. appt. to find out? It's not for another 2 weeks.

I have been taking bc on and off since Jan. the reason being is that in last may i found out i was 5 weeks pg ..then one week later i had a misscarriage...3 and ahalf months later i found out i was 7 weeks pg again..this time i had not been on bc since my first time being pg...i had an abortion ( embarrassed and ashamed to say ) on 8/1/06 and since then i have been taking bc pills pretty regularly ...this month i have been having pg symptoms ( enlarged/tender breasts, weight gain, EXTREMELY emotional, and some morining sickness ) i was also a week late! for the last week i didn't take the "sugar pills" in the bc pack because i htought that i was pg - well today i started or spotted or i dont knwo what happenend but there is blood and cramps...??!! Im confused and upset i dont have any clue is to what is going on with me right now?? Could i be pg still ? if i take a test w'll the results be correct or misconstrued due to all the up and downs of my hormones this year? pleased someone tell me something!

HI LADIES I NEED HELP. I'M 24 YRS OLD AND 1 WEEK LATE. I HAVE A 6 YRS DAUGHTER AND REMEMBER THAT I HAD CRAMPS THAT I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING MY PERIOD. NOW I HAVE CRAMPS, SOMETIMES LIGHTHEADED, PEEING A LOT ( A LOT MORE THAN USUAL) I HAD SORE NIPPLES ABOUT 3 DAYS AGO FOR ONLY ONE DAY, AND NOW I'M GETTING THAT WHITE UGLY MUCUS DOWN THERE, I HAVE DONE IN THE PAST WEEK 2 TEST ONE ON FRIDAY AND ONE TODAY AND BOTH NEGATIVES, COULD I BE PREGNANT??? I'M PLANNING ON C-ING MY DOCTOR THIS WEEK.

hi im 19 and im about 6 days late on my period. and im not trying to stress it out. but i feel heavy down there and with kinda sharp cramps at times but normally not feeling anything.oh yea i almost forgot im always on the run to pee even in the middle of the night like at least waking up 4 times. my period is normally pretty acurate. so i dont know whats going on can anyone help me with it? ive already taken 2 pregnancy test and they came out negative. but i know know if it can detect my hcg or not. please someone respond. thanks so much.

Hi . im 18 and i lost my virginity about a month ago. my boyfriend gave me some time to.. heal. and then after that for about 2 weeks straight everyday we have been having sex , we used condoms everytime and made sure he did not ejaculate inside of me and checked the condoms for breaks . and everything was good, recently we stoped having sex . today is day 4 but i have been having cramps for 4 days straight. and everytimei look still no period... i somtimes get cramps the day before my period .. not 4 days straight before .... i dunno why.. but im starting to get scard that im pregnant. i just dont know what to think now.

Hey All,
    Took 2 tests now... both negative. The doctor thinks that the symptoms could be because my fluculations in hormone levels due to the missed period. I've felt really bloated, strange persistant metallic taste in my mouth slight cramping and feeling over all 'pregnant'. my doctor reccomended that I take the test one more time (morning pee for better results) She insisted that I shouldn't worry. I'm on the pill... take it every day... at almost the same time. If the results come back negative with the morning pee then i'm going to trust them and stop worrying about this whole entire mess. Good luck to you all... best advice I have is go talk to your doc they always know what's best and will make you feel better about everything. Even if the results are positive I have already decided that a chemical abortion is the way to go. Your doctor will be there to guide you though the whole entire process. Thats why we have health care.

ok I am not a doctor but in july of this year i was not on bc but i got pregnant , at least thought i was pregnant , pregnancy test was positive 3 times ,i only missed one period before i found out . any way vomiting naseau fatigue headaches sore breast everthing that i had when i was pregnant with my other 3 kids , long story short went to the doctor he did an ultra sound and discovered that i wasnt really pregnant , i had what they call a BLIGHTED OVUM , meaning that the amniotic sac was forming , and everything that usually occurs was happening , only there was no baby in the sac , did not form properly for whatever reason . any how , anything is possibe i woulnt believe an at home test , i would want a sonogram to know for sure , it is possible to test negative on pg test and still have a blighted oveum and usually the body aborts the supposed pregnancy generally by what would have been 13 weeks ,hope this helps

Hey victoria,

i exactly know what you mean.

last year around this time i was 6days late on my period.

and had the same symptoms as you do, running to the bathroom & twice or thrice vomiting.

and when i took the home test, it was negative.

and after two weeks i went to the doctor & by then i was 7week pregnant.

i was married by then but i couldnt keep the baby as i was still going to school.

anyways am tryign to have a baby now & came across your question.

what i think is, you should go see your doc ASAP as you might be 5 week pregnant by now.

never know you know.

wish you all the best girl.

and if u dont plan on having the baby then in the future be careful while having fun.

play safe;)

last year i had atleast 7 pregnancy tests all saying i was not pregnant, so i took this as the anser a few weeks later i take another and i am pregnant i was 10 weeks pregnant when i took the 7 tests it said i was not, im having the same now as me and my bf are trying to have another baby i allready have a 13 month old son some women dont produce much pregnancy hormones so it is harder to detect but if you have a hunch of been pregnant dont always take a neg pregnancy test as an anser
    good luck evryone :-D

I have ben on the pill for a year, got off last month and had sex with my boyfriend a couple times and he pulled out. Im worried because i was supposed to get my period two weeks ago. The only adult i can tell will kick my out of my home. I have no doctor and no money for a BCT. i get cramps sometimes, but obviousley im worried. does anyone know if its normal for a girls period to be late after she stops the pill. im only 15 i cant have a baby!

My husband and I have been married for a year, and 5 months ago I stopped taking birthcontrol because we decided we wanted to try for a child. I am 6 days late on my period, I am having the same cramping that I normally have when I have my period, my breasts are swollen and tender, and I'm having just about every sign of pregnancy that you could possibly have. I haven't taken a test yet, because we don't want to think I'm pregnant and become dissappointed after trying for 4 months and thinking we're finally successful. Wish me luck!