Okay, so, I have a girlfriend. We are both girls. I'm still slightly in the younger teenage years (15). We've been fingering each other for quite a long time, she fingers me quite roughly, but I like it that way so I've never told her to stop. Recently, we've been doing it the exact same way, except I was bleeding. The first time, shedidn't tell me the first time, thinking it would embarrass me too much. But the second time it happened, she told me about it. Ever since then, whenever we 'do it' I bleed. I'm really worried. I'm also a very selfconscious person, I do not want to ask my mom t take me to the doctors, mostly because I don't believe I would have the guts to explain it to him, or let one of the nurses look at me down there. But I'm really worried. Please help?

Have you noticed any additional bleeding after the episodes of masturbation? If not, you have most likely not done any harm. However, you should not be bleeding at all after masturbation. Tell your friend to be gentler so as not to injure you. Try using something gentler than her finger, such as a rubber dildo. Also, ask her to trim her fingernails if she insists on being rough. 

Sex should be fun and pleasurable, but not involve bleeding!