Hi, im 18 years old, and recently my boyfreind and I have been getting active! We havent started having sex yet but we have talked about it alot. Anyways, just recently after my boyfreind has been fingering me, I start having a pain in my vagina! And when I pee it stings so much that i have to pee slowlyyy and steadily otherwise it will sting even more! My boyfreind has fingered me many times before but the last two times it has been hurting alot! but just lasttime that he did..which was maybe 4 days ago, I started bleeding, and I know its not my period because I already got my period a long time ago! Does anyone know what might be the problem, or why my vagina might b stinging and why I was bleeding hte last time! I am all new to this so please help me out!

-lahoribubbles!

considering ur still a virgin...ur bf just ripped ur hymen.......some women bleed after ripping this ...I know i did.....and there is some pain. Don't worry it's normal and nothing to be alarmed about, but however, if the bleeding continues for more then a day i would go see a doctor.

does that mean yur no more a virgin then.

to lose your virginity you have to have vaginal penetrative sex - i.e. penis goes into vagina!

people tear their hymens through many different ways - sports, tampon use, masturbation and sex.

i agree with babyblues14 - you probably tore your hymen - nothing to worry about (unless you are part of a culture where you have to be intact).

it probably means that when you have sex for the first time (and lose your virginity) that you may not bleed, it may also be less painful!

good luck and stay safe :-)

if it stings after you pee you may possibly have a bladder infection.

i too am sort of the same as this :S

hii am 21 years old male
me and mt girl friend had sex but witout making her loose her hiemen and she got pregnant and we did medical abortion using misoprostole but after abortion when we tried to have sex she felt burning and she has continuous bright red bleeding
what it possibly be and how can it be treated witout going to physician ?

Something like that happened to one of my friends. She's had sex with this guy who was pretty small several times, and she never bled. Then with her new boyfriend several months after, he was fingering her and suddenly she started bleeding, meaning that she lost her virginity to his fingers. When you first start being sexually active/have sex you do feel a little sore, but it goes away. You don't need to be worried.

as everyone has been saying your bleeding because the tearing of yoyr hymen but as for the stinging he probably gave you a little scratch in your vagina causing it to burn as you pee. or ,i dont mean to scare you, you can maybe have a infection like a yeast infection or Bacterialum infection where his hands werent clean putting bacteria into your vag. or maybe your pee stings cuz ur not drinking enough water. hope this helps

hi, my name is nigs

i recently fingered my girlfriend and she bleeded and their was even blood on the cloth sheet, she was having extreme pleasure but i became nervous when blood started coming i was afraid if i broke something inside her she have gone to take a  bath i asked her if its burning inside she said no even when peeing...

on her 1st sexual intercourse she sis not bleed we did it so many times and still did not bleed but when ive fingered her she bleeded  does that mean that her virginity broke up  when i fingered her?? reply to me please

This does not mean much it just is that u have a small penis and fingering her is bigger. Try one if u already do then I would advise seeing a doctor