help! my toenail has stopped growing! it is also a bit tender, but i didn't injure it. could it have anything to do with my pregnancy? thanks- sena

The big toe's nail on my left foot quit growing also. I fractured a vertebrae and ruptured a disc when I fell off a balcony. Did you ever find out what's wrong with your nail?

That happened to me too. It was an ingrown toenail. A doctor can trim it the right way, and it should help. Good Luck!

my toenails, fingernails and hair have stopped growing. I had my hair cut to 1" in  and my toenails and fingernails cut (July26)just before I had surgery(Aug 16) on my neck from a fire 3 years ago. Just releasing tension around my neck was the surgery. As far as I know I don't have cancer . I have no energy and not much of an appetite. I have no new health issues.