After reading a little bit on this site I decided to try finding my prostate gland.
So in the shower... I washed around my anus and coated a finger in vaseline, then put a bit of vaseline on my anus and slipped a finger in. Now I don't know how far it went but it was quite a way. I wriggled my finger around a bit too but I couldn't feel anything pleasurable. This means that I wasn't hitting my prostate but how far in is it?
I used my middle finger and will try again in the shower tomorrow but can anyone advise me a bit to help me find it please

Much appreciated (:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate

Best way is to attack it from the front side where you can curl your finger toward your balls. The gland is small, about as big as a walnut right behind the "taint" and or testicles, you may need your middle finger but it is possible to hit it :-) Good luck, and trim your nails before hand and wash them REALLY well afterwords :-)

Well i found it in the shower this morning but didn't get much from it.
I see why people say it feels like you need to pee but my stumpy finger couldnt do much and I won't be able to get hold of anything bigger so I suppose I'm gonna have to give this method a miss untill I grow the balls to tell my girlfriend about it

Like I mentioned to another person on the site, your arms and fingers are not long enough to get at the prostate. The best way is to have a lover use their finger(s) while giving you a hand-job using KY Jelly or some other water soluable lubricant. Avoid using vaseline since it is petroleum based and is a good medium for bacteria. Anal masturbation with a dildo/vibrator also is very effective to stimulate your prostate as well as your anus and rectum. The orgasms are out of this world!! I have reach a point where I can have an orgasm withou an erection during anal masturbation. Go online to find the right dildo/vibrator for you along with the right lube and practice to your heart's content.

Are all vibrators you can buy safe for anal masturbation? Recently I bought a durex vibrator, that said is for her, but I figured it would work for anal masturbation as well. Im a guy so all I really wanted it for was anal masturbation. Ive been using it for a few months now and everything seems to be fine, but I got a bit rough with it the last few times and I noticed that my stomach has been hurting and I think I may had blood in my stool. The vibrator isn't that long to hurt my intestines, or at least I don't think it is but its kind of freaking me out.