I have very sensitive skin. I can't use most bubble baths, or bath oils. I just recently have discovered a very painful blister on my vaginal lip. I am putting neosporin on it to keep it moist, because if it dries out it sticks to my chonies, and then when I go pee it rips the skin off inside my chonies. So now I make sure I either wet them with a little water first, or I just keep lots of neosporin on it. It happened once before almost a year ago. It went away after a few days. What may be causing this? any answers? has this happened to other women?

i have two TERRIBLE blisters on my vulva (vagina lip) they are side by side and they hurt like no other. my mom says it's a yeast infection. i looked it up and blisters can occur in a yeast infection so that might be what you have too. Today I couldn't open the lips so i could put my medicine on. did mine "dry out" like yours do you think?
How was this caused??

Everyone's situation is different and I do not know ur back grounds but I came across ur postings and wanted to reply w/my experience.

I had the same thing happen a couple years ago. Just one blister but it seemed to be in the worst possible place and hurt like nothing else. Made me very uncomfortable to sit or stand. Thought it was a pimple that wouldn't come to a head or whatever. It went away by itself with no treatment from me in about a week. Seemed to always feel much better after a shower/bath.

Anyway, like a month later I was scheduled for a yearly check up and I mentioned it to my doctor who immediately asked if I could possibly have Herpes! I was shocked she would even ask me such a question! She had tested me herself a year before and I had been with my fiance since then. When I reminded her that I had already been tested for STD's and got a clean bill of health, she immediately says, "well, we didn't check you for Herpes." I didn't know what to say for a minute because I just assumed that when you got tested for STD's they would check you for EVERYTHING, but that isn't the case. U have to specially ask for a Herpes test. But even so, I STILL did not believe that it could Herpes. I didn't really know exactly what Herpes was...but I knew it was apparently horrible...and I just couldn't have that! So I refused the test on principle.

So I went home and explained to my fiance what the doctor had told me. He was not as outraged as I was. He said that I should have been more involved in my STD testing and should have asked more specific questions, which is true. He also said that if the doctor wanted to test me for something then I should do it, because it is my body and I need to know one way or the other.

So I got tested and it was Herpes. Go figure. Anyway, I had been with two guys before my fiance and hadn't used condoms with TWO guys in my life! BOTH times I went to get STD tested after our eventual breakups...thinking I was being tested for everything. So I could've gotten it from the first guy and gave it to the second guy AND my fiance. Or I could've gotten it from teh second guy and given it to my fiance. OR my fiance could've given it to me. Who the hell knows. It is untraceable at this point.

But back to my original point. Herpes isn't what I thought it was. I get one small blister every few months. It is uncomfortable but I have found that it is very liveable. My main point here is that you should get checked out so that you know what is going on with you via a blood test. My second point is that STD tests do NOT test for EVERYTHING...so you need to know that. Third, it can happen to anyone who has ANY kind of sexual relations, so don't say it won't happen to you, cause it can.

Guest I think it is a really good thing that you have done in terms of posting your experience because I think that a lot of people do not realize that STD tests that are run by their doctors might not include a herpes test.

I am really glad that you reported this though so that people know what the issue is. Thank you for sharing.

i am only eleven and I have a blister on my right vaginal lip and I believe it used to be pimple the pain has started to go down I've had it for about two weeks now I have not yet started my period and I am SOOOO scared to tell my mom or my doctor I don't think it is STD or herpes PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Yes, i have a blister there too and it itches like crazy! i cannot use any body washes at all, but could this be from sex or change in laundry soap? will try the neosporin, thankyou!