I have a single wee blister on my scrotum, or at least a bump of some kind.  I noticed it about two days ago when there was an itch down there.  It's not very big - not quite half a centimeter wide.  It's sort of reddish.  There's only the one, and I've never had any such thing before.  My first thought was that it must be an insect bite, but I don't know why that would have made a lump like that.  I feared for a bit that it might be Herpes, but every description I've read online says that there would be more of them if it were.  It's also been more than half a year since I engaged in any sexual activity, so I don't know what to make of it.  But due to its location, I felt compelled to look up what information I could.  Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Celdeton for Hydrocele Treatment
Hydrocele is a disease which symbolizes a compulsive buildup of serous fluid in a body cavity can definitely be cured by Celdeton, a herbal remedy which is just the right cure to get rid of Hydrocele without any side effects.

okay I think I have the same thing. 2 weeks ago I noticed a little bump on my scrotum. about a week ago it started getting larger. it was on the top of my scrotum at the base of my penis. it got up to about half the size of my finger nail on my pinky. it was red at the base but clear. it only hurt if I squeezed it. I didn't try to pop it. the last 3 days i put Neosporin on it. finally this morning I went to the doctor. I just knew it had to be herpes. sweating bullets when i went in there. the doctor took one look at it and he said its not herpes. RElLIEF. he said it was more of a cyst or a blocked sweat gland. he numbed it up and drained it. gave me some antibiotics. thank god