I haven't have intercourse, but recently 1 painless blister-like bump appeared on the labia of my vagina...i have given and received oral once. i dont want to go to my doctor because everything is normal-no pain urinating, no swelling, nothing...so i was just curious about what else could be causing this? thanks.

hey i just wanted to let you know i have the same thing and was wondering what it was about. it is a large almost blood blister that is swollen and its about the size of my name. it isnt painful unless it is rubbed by my clothing. just wondering if you found out any information about your symptoms

i was wondering. when i finger my girlfriend there is one bump it feels like inside her and i was wondering what it was. it wasnt there before. is it from fingering her too much

Do we know what this is yet...I have the same thing...no answers yet...

if you shave
it could be an ingrown hair, they can be a little painful
or it could just be a build up of bacteria
since its usually moist/warm in the area, bacteria is very common so usually nothing to worry about, but theres nothing wrong with checking with your doctor
they've seen it all so trust me theres nothing to be ashamed of
my first pap i was so nervous then i realized that the doctor probably did it a gazillion times and when it was over it wasnt even that bad to begin with

any other questions feel free to ask or private message me

I have had this blister since i was in the 3rd grade i got it treated once and it showed back up recently about a week ago it is bigger than it used to be but it is only painful when rubbed i am getting it checked out and i will tell you all what it is .

Herpes is like cold sores and can happen during oral. I would go have a test done to check for that. If it is there is no cure and it stays in the spinal area and if you don't learn about it can be transfered to your sexual partner or anyone doing oral and there are ways to prevent this. If your breaking out still or blisters appear elsewhere that will be telling. The test is painless, a cottom swabbing and lab so don't worry about them taking blood if your not into that and takes alot to get you in. If its positive herpes, its not the end of the world and could be the only breakout you have if you take care of yourself. I hope I'm wrong! Best wishes.

about 3 weeks ago I had my regular pap smear and blood work done to test for any STD's. Blood work came back negative and pap went great...but starting yesterday I felt this small bump (the size of a pin head) on my labia minora. It's very small and reddish pink and shiny. I have been freezing in this cold weather and have been shaving down there for the past few days. My skin has been cry and itchy as usual during the winter time. It does not burn when I pee, nor do I have any weird smells or odd discharge. Just that tiny blister like bump, which I tried to squeeze and it bled. It still looks the same now but a little smaller and not as red. What in the world is it? I don't think it's herpes since I just got tested for everything and it all came back normal.

I found out they're hormonal. Started getting them and gyn said they couldn't help. Then saw a homeopathic md and i started taking progesterone cream, dhea, vit d and a few other suppliments. Gone. The embarrassing painful large cysts that would last for weeks or months stopped. I had regular cycles and it's a bad memory.