I have gotten these blisters for years, I have been checked for Herpes and told on more than one occassion I did not have it. I do notice the blisters seem to appear after my cycle goes off. Ican feel the rising while my period is on and when it goes off there is a rising under my skin, then in a few days it is a blister filled with blood and puss. ?

vaginal blisters with blood and puss during periods

hi....ive had the same things....i went to the doctor, and she told me that they were ingrown hairs, from shaving....hope that helps!!

Yep i had the same thing it was not an std because i had it when i was still a virgin, and the bumps tend to rise up with the hummidity of the maxi pads .yep they are ingrown hair also known as folliculitis!

I have been having the same issue since I was in High School and it is still happening. I'm married so I know it can't be an std. My doctor is checking into this now for me but it's good to know that I'm not making this up. It only happens around my mentral cycles too. I'm not sure how that be caused by ingrown hairs though. My thoughts are that it has to be a skin conditions or hormones during or after the mentral cycle.

Oh dear God thank u! I thought it may have been an std that I somehow contracted usin a public bathroom but some germs go away from the toilet seat when air hits them. I've gotten them for years and had no idea what was goin on! I'm glad to know it probably nothin :-)

My 16 year old daughters illness began with mouth sores or cankers about 5 of them(she is a virgin). Over the course of a week sores developed on her vagina. Fever developed and the hospital took swabs viral swabs that came back negative. There was no puss only blood.3 days later these sores have developed into one big blister and it is burning a hole into her skin that is now a little larger than a quarter. It is also now starting to oose blood and puss. It is near impossible for her to use the washroom without screaming. The odor is very very strong. Other tests/cultures that were done will not be back for another 6 days as this is very recent. They have also recommend a determatoligist and that appointment is not for another 5 days I know I may be jumping the gun. i am just really worried. Has anyone ever experienced this - Anyone who can ease my nerves would be great.....Thanks - Freaked out mom!!

Hi I'm a 17 yr old girl, I have one the size of my pinky nail that has been there for about a year. Please help? what is it?

My grandmother called them risings...I have been getting them from childhood...she explained that some people don't have a way of getting rid of toxins from their body so that is the only way it comes out..
Another thing could be the heat and moisture from maxipads causing the rising also the most important thing to do is start buying cotton underwear. I know thongs are pretty but some people get reoccuring infections and things from those pretty panties.
or it can be an ingrown hair from shaving

.Hi iM a 16yr old F..and I havE bEEn HAViN THiS samE problEm..thE only TiME thEy comE arE around my cyclE or whEn iWEAR TiGHT CLOTHiNG or LiKE iT gEts to hot down thErE..iTHOUGHT iWAS thE only onE EXPERiENCiNG THiS..iHAVE EvEn bEEn to ashamEd about iT and scarEd to know what iT iS that iHAVENT told my mom..!*..=(

I am the mom of a very shy and conservitive 16 year old. She just recently had a cold and then complained of pain. she has an ulcer right outside of her vigina. We went straight to the dr and she is being tested for herpes. she is so upset and confused because she has only kissed a boy and that was last year! We are both sick over it and anxiously waiting for the results. I am happy to hear that this can happen without being an STD! The angony of waiting to hear from the dr is torture. I feel so bad for her because it is so uncomfortable. I dont know how to help. any suggestions????

Wow! Here I was panicking...I had been looking up symptoms, and no matter what I found under the "ACTUAL STD" symptoms listed for the several different types of things we can contact from even the most minor of slip-ups, just didn't ever cover my actual "issue" - this board, however seems to... I am actually awaiting a doc appointment, but it sounds like this IS one of those bizarre unexplained things. And I happen to be someone who is allergic to a number of things, prone to heat rashes, dermatitis, even hives... I don't have herpes. I have been tested and re-tested. I have had one partner (who I believe is faithful) for a very long time. I have not even even had anything worse than a yeast infection! I have been cursed with shingles though, however that happens only when I am immensely stressed and is no where near my vag! lol! Over the last year, this 'thing' started... it doesn't happen EVERY menstrual cycle, but it does come about every 3 or 4... random. But always when I have my period, or just when it is starting.. never any other time. Can be quite painful...I am somewhat relieved to know that I am not alone. Still puzzled, and annoyed to have to be cursed with this, though!

My daughter had these same issues and actually became very sick during the initial outbreak. She was 12 when it first started for her. The first time she went to the hospital she was treated horribly and they told me they were positive she had herpes...after pinning her down and running numerous tests to which she still has ptsd about, everything came out negative. We went tot he local childrens hospital and they were AMAZING! She was found to be a strep carrier and now if she has an outbreak she has lidocaine to put on the area so she can urinate and then we know what antibiotics help. good luck. I will put her in my prayers...the testing is horrifying for a child.

Im 16 and a virgin. I have these in my vagina, armpit and used to have them on my back. Im a female so saying i had them on my back and face or whatever. I dont think they are ingrown hairs. But yet im not a doctor. My doctor says that my blood isnt getting cleaned like it is supposed to when i have my cycle. So pretty much its bad blood. Not just saying its all around bad but this is contagious. You dont wanna burst it with a pin or anything. You really just want to let it burst on its on. I use fatback, because of the salt and coldness; the inside peeling of an egg or tomatoe paste. You want to keep that area clean, dry, and cool. i say keep it cool but these things canhurt like ish and you want it gone so i also use a warm rag to help bring it to a head. So, when mine burst i dont loo for an ingrawn hair to pull out i squeeze it till this hard blackhead looking stuff out. That should be the end of that. Be careful when it pops. When it does use gloves and try not to get it on other parts of the skin. Get a sample and send it to the lab or take it to your doctor so they can find out more about it. Thats pretty much all i know but i do use a chaffing gel i got from wal mart to keep it dry!

Many feminine pads have chemicals for absorption which can cause sores, rashes and irritation. 

I cannot use Always pads, as it causes a severe rash.  

Just tried a new pad and have the worst sore with bleeding. Ouch!!

Just be weary of what you're putting close to your genital area.