Hi! I am 18 and one blood blister appeared on my lip about 2 weeks ago and it is still there but the worse thing is that this blood blister actually has spread on the area between my lip and nose and I got few of these blood blisters on the upper lip. I am desperate for they look so ugly and some of them are like some sort of red sore filled with some fluid-I wonder if this could be blood or what and am curious to hear what this blood blister that has appeared on and around my lip could be and what do I do about it? Thanks much!

To me it looks like you have impetigo and you need to know it is very contagious skin condition that may easily spread onto other parts of your body but also on the persons surrounding you so you take care and have some precautions step done such as avoiding scratching and touching these blood alike blisters especially avoid touching them with dirty hands and avoid personal contact with other people for you may infect them also. Anyway you have probably had some light skin injury, some cut or something like that and some bacteria –usually it is staphylococcus or streptococcus - has entered it and caused you these blisters on and around your lip. My sis had it once and I remember she was prescribed some topical antibiotic such as bactroban that is to be applied on the affected skin and if you have some severe form of impetigo than you may be prescribed some oral antibiotic also. Usually it takes up to 3 weeks to heal these blisters.

Hi I'm 10 and I have the prob!! My mum is a nurse and she got a needle and pop there it goes bye bye blood blister but it will be 2 days for it to be FULLY GONE;)