I'm a 23 year old female, who's been sexually active for a while now. The other day I noticed I had a pain when walking or moving my underwear, when I checked I noticed 2 tiny (smaller than a pin head) blister-like bumps on my inner labia. They are not itchy or painful unless touched, one popped on its own and the other I popped just by lightly squeezing it. It had a clear fluid in it. Now they feel like tiny sores, I've been cleaning then very often to make sure theres no infection. The day before I noticed them I was working outside in the garden and it was extremely hot, and I was sweating a lot. What are they? I've been tested for STD's and I'm clean and havent had sex for months now. 

at first, it sounded like it could be acne from an in-grown hair from shaving, but since it's on your inner labia, that counts that out. why not just be safe and have it checked out and maybe a blood test? nick

Sounds like something I get once inawhile, not sure what it is either but what I find helps is a combination of vitamin E oil mixed with a Tea Tree oil and apply with a q-tip to the area. Should heal up quite quickly.

It may be time to be tested for STD's again. It sounds like it could be herpes :( I'd google herpes and look at pics and see if those fluid-filled bumps look similar. How long ago were you tested for STD's, did they test you for herpes?? I would NOT have sex with anybody until you are sure you do not have an STD. I'm not familiar with any other fluid filled blisters on the privates that would not be an STD. I hope you get tested soon and figure this out. It's important to get tested. Good luck.