Today I went to see an escort. She asked me if I wanted to lick her vagina which I found very unusual because she didn't want to give me oral without a condom even though she advertised it, this is not something I had intended on doing but I obliged, I was very apprehensive and I have no idea why I did it. I put my mouth near her vagina and only BRIEFLY rubbed my lips on the outside of her vagina, I didn't insert my tongue or lick furiously or anything, I'm sure some of here fluids got on my lip though. Her vagina smelt bad so I stopped after 5 seconds.

The worry I am having is most of my adult life I have been a chronic lip biter - I bite both the inside of my mouth and lips usually peeling away the outer layer of skin. I stopped doing this about a week ago and it has been healing to around 90%. HOWEVER it is not completely smooth and I have also been suffering from very dry and chapped lips which require constant chapstick. There was no bleeding on my lips and I couldn't see any sign of STD's on the escort's vaginal area. BUT I am very worried that I may have caught something due to the brief contact between her vaginal fluids and my lips.

That's really weird that she wanted you to give her oral. 

I don't know how to help you man but i feel for you. I too, would also be worried. Vaginal fluids in contact with maybe-open wound. Logics tell me that it's possible. The escort you qere using, don't they have to get tested every now and then. It depends on the country you are in. Is it legal to get an escort in your state? If it is then i think she is clean because they have to get tested in order to keep their "licence to work"How difficult for you is to go and get tested? Maybe that would ease your mind.

I live in London in the UK, the woman worked for an advertised escort agency on the web, I don't know what the testing thing is here because escorts are legal.

I woke up this morning and my top lip is tingling and burning, really worried it is Oral Herpes. What is the difference between Oral Herpes and Genital Herpes? is it possible to have both at the same time?

Is there a STD test that tests for everything? I didn't have open wounds in my mouth, just dry skin so I'm not worried about HIV, mainly just gonnorhea, chlamydia and herpes.

I see, well i guess if it's legal then they have to have some testing done in order to work legally. It wouldn't make sense for it to be legal but life-threatining. So i think they have to be tested  often. 

Oral herpes is an infection of the mouth. It's called fever blister or mouth blisters. Genital herpes is an STD and one gets blisters on genitals and the area around it. 

I am not sure if you could get both at the same time. But that would really suck. 

You don't have blisters on your privates do you?

There is no a test for every STD. But you can do one for herpes. The best thing is to talk to your doc about it. 

I did the same thing...i regret alot now ..i have blisters on backside top of my tongue is it herps??...any chances of getting Hi?