My boyfriend and I have been together for a while now. I noticed his ejaculate is clear in colour. Does that mean he "shoots blancs" and that we can't have children?

Hi: Ejaculate can be clear all the way up to dark yellow. THE only time to worry is if there is blood in it. Ejaculate - just like urine - varies on what you eat and drink AND your health. So don't worry if he's shooting "shooting blanks" o.O Just use protection and be sure if you want to bring a baby into this world.

Semen color and consistency has a direct correlation of your diet and water intake. The fact that it is clear is a good sign because that is an indication he is healthy. Semen from an unhealty individual has a very strong pungent smell and is off colored. Be happy for the clear colored semen.

Hi Brenda I am a 22 yr old male who has experienced the normal thicker fluid and has only recently been experiencing this clearer fluid discharge! Just wanted to know how you actually know clear semen is a good sign? are you sure? im a little worried because im not used to it.