So I'm 13 years old and I have been masturbating for about 2 months now, and I've noticed that my cum is always clear. Now I usually only masturbate every other day, so I don't know what's up. Any ideas?

That's normal. The colour of you cum will change as you get older. It doesn't mean anything is wrong - it is still sperm and it is still able to do what sperm does. Don't worry about it and just enjoy the experience.

Hi Confused13yo:

Many young guys who are just starting puberty find that when they masturbate, from which they derive intense pleasure, they have an orgasm but nothing comes out of their penis (no ejaculation). This is called a dry orgasm.

Boys start puberty at different ages so the age of first semen production varies. One has to be in puberty a year or longer before semen production starts, so there is nothing to ejaculate. Although the muscle contractions to produce an ejaculation occur, there is no semen to ejaculate because semen production has not yet started.

When semen production does start, there will be only a few drops at first. It usually is clear instead of milky-colored. The quantity increases later and the color changes to milky white.