When I was dating this guy a few months back, he and I started experimenting, we never had full blow intercourse, because I wasn't ready, but my question is:

Can you break you hymen and not bleed?
Because I mean I know that's what people say considers you a "virgin" if your hymen is still intact. So I wanted to know,
is it possible to break your hymen with no side effects, like bleeding or pain?

Another question.

Can you break your hymen with fingering?

I hope someone could help. Please no stupid answers. Thanks

Yes and Yes and Yes. Many athletic girls can break their hymen by playing sports.
It is certianly possible to not bleed. It is also possible that the hymen was already broken.
Same as above PLUS fingers would rupture the hymen the same way a tampon or penis would
-b

I have to agree here with brentastic, is is really easy to break a hymen if you are doing sports. Riding horses is also a way for a hymen to get broken. And it is all individual, some girls do bleed and some don't. There is really no rule here.

Brentastic, how do you mean that there is a chance that the hymen was already broken? Could you explain this?

it will bleed.i think.lol

what you think that is there neccessery to break the hymen at first night of marriage or not??

I WANTS TO ASK THAT IF GIRL'S HYMEN IS BROKEN OR DAMGED SO BY MEDICAL TEST WE WOULD KOW THAT SHE IS USED OR ONT?? IT IS POSSIBLE