%-) is it possible for the hymen to break if your being fingered?
and if soo will that cause the pain or would that be when you first actually have sex?

every girl's hymen is different and can be very thin or very thick and can be painful when broken or not even noticeable when broken ...
it is possible to break or simply damage your hymen from fingering ...
my boyfriend and i were messing around a couple times and he would push deeper into me... it hurt and i would stop him after a few pushes...that happened a couple times.... and one day he was fingering me and i didn't feel that pain anymore ... i figured i was better off and thought maybe i had gotten used to it or something, but then he noticed a little bit of blood on his fingers ... so i guess you can say he "popped my cherry" ....
the first time i had sex, a few months later, there was no resistance or pain ... it felt like i had done it before ...

so yes, it is possible to break (or damage) your hymen while being fingered

keep in mind also that some girls are born without a hymen and some can break theirs as a child playing sports, doing gymnastics, riding a horse, etc ....

I had masturbated before, but when this guy fingered me, he did it really hard that it hurt and i bled. I then asumed that when i got fingered last weekend, that my hymen had broken. I assume now it wont hurt during sex :-)

on friday night, me and my girlfriend was having sex and, she was fingering me really fast and hard, and she pulled her hand out and it was covered in blood,im guessing that she popped my cherry, i bled loads like it was unbelieveable.. and the pain that night was unbearable, since then ive still bin bleeding, but not like full on heavyly jus bits here n there, n every now n then ill get a sharp pain down there, is that normal to have the pain?

Hi to everyone!
First of all let me tell you what's my situation. Im 20 years now. And when I was small,,, roughly when I was about 16,, I wanted to try out how the sex feels. And I once tried it with a small (about 3 inch) banana. i only could enter a 1inch of it. And now I wanna know if I lost my virginity or not. Cause,,, even in my culture they consider this matter up to a certain extent!

Please reply me someone! I need to get solve this issue that is haunting in my mind!

this is not a big deal that you have lost your virgnity so dont worry and enjoy sex with your lover ok

best of luck

Well I'm 13 and well me and this one guy are going to have sex this weekend and well I didn't want it to hurt so I decided to masterbait. So I took the broom handle and started to masterbait, well I was going pretty fast and when I pulled out blood squished out with it I thought I might have pop my cherry if u have any answers please comment.....i need answers bc I dont know if I have poped my cherry!!!!

For the guest with the girlfriend, if you still bleed everytime ya'll have sex then something could have been damaged when she did it the first time.... It isn't normal... and the guest that masterbated with the broom stick, hopefully you put a condom on it because if not you could get vaginal infections.

How can you get vaginal infections.... Guest with broomstick

Because the broomstick more than likely has germs and bacteria on it. The vagina has bacteria that naturally grows in it, and if the balance of a bacteria is disrupted then it can cause infection... so hopefully you put a condom on it before using it.

Well the broom was brand new right out of the package so...and I didn't put a condom on it bt if it is brand new can tht still happen

Yeah because it had to go through a factory to be made and so many people's hands touched it before it was packaged and the fact that everything has germs and bacteria on it no matter where it comes from.

Thanks for the info....I've gt An appointment with my obgyn and I'm gna see if I have any infections

Girl with the Hanna did u take the peeling off of it???? Or did u leave the peeling on it???

Ok and you would probably know if you do because you would have symptoms like change in the color of discharge, foul odor, itching, burning. And if you don't have any of those then you could've just been lucky and not got an infection or maybe the symptoms haven't presented themselves yet.