Hey so i'm 19 years old and i'm a virgin. A few days back I tried putting my finger into the vagina just to try how it feels like, I just put one whole finger inside and then took it out that's all, there was no bleeding or anything... I know its not something to be worried about but is there a chance that my hymen is broken?!.. I wanna keep my hymen intact until i'm married.. i just wanna know b/c sometimes when hymen breaks there is no blood so that's why I wanna know if it's broken or not.. i would really appreciate if someone gives me a satisfactory answer.... Thanks and Peace.

if hymen broken blood will come...so blood is not came out right..u do't worry

It doesn't have to mean. Look, some girls can bleed when their hymen was broken and sometimes they don't have to bleed at all. One of the most common questions is can the hymen be broken by finger, well yes it can. Generally, inserting any object into the girl's vagina, such as a finger as well can cause this to happen, maybe not that often but it can. Also, a girl that is into a sport like gymnastics, horseback riding, it also can cause her hymen to break. So I don't see why one finger can do it as well. But like I told you, sometimes girls just don't bleed. 

its dosent always bleed....did it hurt because that could be a sign that you broke it or not

No it didn't hurt.

It doesnt always bleed but seriously doesnt sound like you broke it anyways.. unless your finger is the size of a penis and i doubt that:) Good luck on your amazing journey to keeping your virginity. Great job!

Dear Laura

You can only tell if your hymen is intact by inspection. You could do it yourself by using a mirror. It is good that you want to keep your hymen intact until you're married. However, there are a number of ways that your hymen could break, apart from sexual intercourse. How important from a cultural/religious point of view is that?

A 'typical' hymen has a finger-sized aperture in it, and many girls are able to insert a tampon without rupturing their hymen. However, hymens vary in shape and strength, as well as elasticity. Some tear easily; some are very difficult to rupture making intercourse almost impossible without a doctor's assistance in rupturing it. Some girls are born without one, and some have had it ruptured through vigorous exercise, sports or horse-riding. Vaginal exams by medics can also rupture it.

So have a look with a mirror, and be careful inserting your finger!

Take care. Retaining your virginity will pay dividends in your marriage.

I hope this helps

Hello its maha i wanted to know that can the hymen broke by rubbing one finger in the vagna.. I fingered last ni8 but it didnt pain nor bleed.. Plx answer would i have broken my hymen?

Dear Maha
Sorry for the late reply; I have been away!
It is possible. It depends how you did it and the constitution of your hymen. Why don't you check using a a hand-mirror?

how to check using hand mirror.?..

i have fingered my girl 2 days ago . little bled but she didn't feel any pain. i don't know what happen.. ?. if it was not bread hymen then why bled?

Sitting in a reclining position, hold, with one hand, the mirror between your legs so that you can see your vulva in the mirror. With the other hand, carefully spread your labia so that you can see the entrance to your vagina. You should then be able to see the state of your hymen. Do you know what you are looking for?

it doesent always bleed

I fingered myself about a year back.i inserted one finger. My finger's nail went slightly red. But it didnt bleed and i didnt feel any pain either. I got scared cause i thought i might have broken my hymen. So just to check i inserted my finger (with my nails cut short) and it didnt turn red. I checked with a mirror i couldnt see if hymen was broken. Can you tell why did my finger nail turned red? It just turned slightly red without any blood drops or anything

Can one finger break virginity am worried my boyfriend always finger f**k me anytime we have romance but he never inserted his thing coz the time he wanted to I felt some pain before he insert it downwards plz help .........he insert his whole finger but two fingers can't