I am 19yrs old and still a virgin. I have masterbated internally and externally. However I have only recently started masterbating internally, I can insert objects in me, so does this mean my hymen is broke? I haven't had any bleeding at all. Also, does this mean that when I do loose my virginity that I wont bleed. I hope so.

Thanks.

It depends on the size of the object that is inserted into you. I have known people to have intercourse with a smaller sized (penis) man and not even broken their hymen. If you are inserting large things inside of you and not bleeding it is likely your hymen is already broken, if its something smaller than an inch in diameter your hymen may still be intact but allow you to masturbate internally.

When women hit puberty, the hymen becomes really stretchy so it doesn't always break. It can also be broken from incidents other than intercourse. Many women break their hymens from sports or injuries. If you haven't bled or experienced any kind of pain, I don't think it's broken. I lost my virginity when I was 15 & there was no blood, only pain. 4 years later I had sex with someone who had a rather large package & I was bleeding all over. It was very odd but it happened.

Every girl is different. I've a girl who said that she couldnt even let their boyfriends stick a finger in because it'd hit her hymen and hurt too bad, and some girls arent even born with a hymen. Some are born with several. I was able to have intercourse at least 5 times before mine actually broke. And if you're anything like I was, relax. I didn't even realize it happened. I felt nothing, he had to tell me that I was bleeding.

Either way, hymen does NOT equal virginity. And a broken hymen doesnt mean that you're not a virgin. Maybe you have broken it and you just didn't bleed, some girls are like that. Maybe you havent yet. Maybe you don't even have one. I wouldnt worry about it though. You'll find out eventually.

When i lost my virginity i was 15. And when he went to put it in. i had to stop him cause it hurt so bad. He tryed again and it still hurt really bad. but i told him to go slow. & i wasnt in as much pain as before. then later we find out im peeing so much blood. he has blood on his fingers; and on the bed.