i reallyy need to know how can i know if my hymen is broken or not.. i have to bleed the first time i have sex or it will bring shame to my family ive used a tampon couple of times.. and it wories me alot and is the vagina hole loose once something as entered there and can it become tigh again if noting enterd the vagina hole for 2 years?

Hello. I am not sure but I know that somewhere I was reading that you can actually see is your hymen broken or not using a mirror and your hands. But I would not do that. I am somehow scared about this because I am scared that I will feel a lot of pain if I do this (it the hymen is not broken it is going to hurt) but I still don't want to do that. Trust me, I know a lot about this because I am in the same situation as you did and I was always wondering can the hymen be broken by finger. I am still a virgin but I was fingering myself and I felt pain but there was no blood. So, I don't know am I still a virgin or....

Hi
I'm a girl from a religouse family and i am woried i might not turn out to be a virgin.I don't want to bring shame to my family so can you help please.I have used tampons and inserted my finger in my vegina.My hymen is broken and i have big labia.I don't want to put him off.I can assure you i have not had sexual intercourse.will i still bleed on my first night. :$

if your hymen is broken doesnt necessarily mean you're no longer a virgin. You can break your hymen by doing other things besides having intercourse. if you play a lot of sports you could've broken your hymen that way. and not all girls bleed the first time they have sex so dont even bug out about it.
if you havent had sex yet you're still a virgin with or without your hymen in tact.

I just had my first time last night. It hurt a bit, but I didn't bleed at all and I'm not sure if my hymen was in tact or not. I don't think it was because my guy said there was no resistance.

Um, last wk i had sex for the first time, BUT i dont know if the guy broke my hymen....like he was going in and i could tell he was trying to break it cuz it kinda hurt, then he got out and i 4got why...then he went back in and tried to break it a 2nd time, like he was pushing and pushing...but then he had to pull out cuz he was about to burst...so, like i dont know if he broke my hymen or not...is there a way to tell if he broke it or not w/o having to go to a gynecologist, cuz im 16 and i cant go to a gynecologist w/o tipping off my parents that i had sex, and if they found out, theyd be rlly pissed...
so how do i know if he broke it or not?

its difficult for a woman to know if her hymen is broken.
you can try looking using a mirror. but it is still difficult to know, because different women have different hymen.

some almost entirely cover the vaginal opening, and have to break to allow intercourse, but many hymen are crescent moon shaped accross the lower part of the vaginal opening, and often just stretch when tampon or fingers or speculum (gyno tool ) is inserted.

the idea that a virgin girl has to bleed the first time is dying out in most cultures now.
but tradition can be hard to overcome.
its like the practice of female genital mutilation, ( cutting off a girls clitoris, so she cannot experience sexual pleasure) is a practice being outlawed now in many countries, but the practice still exists.

I hope you have an understanding husband, who will allow you to be sexually aroused and stimulated before intercourse, so that having sex the first time will not be a worring or painful experience for you

The first time i had sex, uh...im thinkin he did kinda break it cuz while he was pushing i felt kinda painful, but not excruciating painful...and i've always heard that when they do break it, its very very painful and that u bleed a lil...so thats kinda why i was wondering if he broke it or not...does it always have to be painful when the guy breaks it? i did remember him sayin something like "k, im in" and i was thinkin 2 myself "how can that be, i didnt bleed and i didnt roll over 2 my side in pain, wtf"
so yeah...just wondrin if it always HAS to be painful w/ a lil blood to let u know that its broken?

Hello lala girl,

Not all girls bleed during the first time they have intercourse whether or not their hymen is intact. If you don't bleed on your wedding night, s just cut the bottom of your foot after your husband falls asleep and rub the blood onto the sheets. He'll never know.

Did you know that you can break your hymen riding a bike? I want to make that point to illustrate how easily a hymen can be broken, but also, it can be stretched and you may never feel it during intercourse. I was a virgin one year ago, the first night I lost my virginity I had absolutely no bleeding and no excruciating pain (although there was resistance and it felt as though a very foreign object had entered me). A week ago, about 1 year and 3 months after losing my virginity...I finally bled and realized that my hymen broke. For one year and 3 months it had just been stretching here and there until it finally ripped. Whether you are a virgin or not has nothing to do with your hymen being intact. I understand where you stand culturally... I come from a traditional middle eastern culture that holds true to such traditions as well. However, there must be a point where you come to grips with the fact that as a strong woman of any ethnicity no man should ever be able to question your purity. If you say, "I am a virgin and I have saved myself for you" this needs to be enough to speak for your legitimacy... WHAT THE HELL would he be doing marrying a woman he didnt already trust... and WHAT THE HELL would you be doing marrying a man who didn't trust you and wasn't educated enough to understand that a woman's body is extremely extremely extremely more complex than that of a man's.... and he has no business questioning you if you are being honest.

Dear first time hen you sex or matubrate, during this when some thing enter in you vegina then your hymen is broken. hyme is a mthin membrain. when something enter in your vegina then your membrain is broken and you feel pain and bleeding start but this is just for 1st tim next time it couldnt be because our hymen is broken

if i rub my p***y! will my hymen brake or not?

hi im 16 years old when i lost my virginity i only bled a little when it happend it didnt hurt so much i cant even remember the pain so it wasnt that bad and the person i slept with took time to make sure i was ok so dont be worried aslong as you let your boyfriend know that you want to take it steady then you should be fine

Guest wrote:

if i rub my p***y! will my hymen brake or not? [/not really depending on wether you insert your fingers into your vagina it could ]

My bestfriend has been wondering
Could her hymen tear by just fingering herself