I think i broke my hymen one time when placing my fingers inside my vagina (i started bleeding). However, I have never had sex so my opening is still pretty small.

Does this mean I wont bleed again when i have sex?? Its pretty much you bleed once?

Thanks!

It doesn’t have to mean that you won’t bleed again, you may bleed if you haven’t ruptured your hymen all the way. But, does it really matter?

Many girls don’t bleed at all but it doesn’t make them less virgins. I think you should feel the same way. If you haven’t had sex, you are a virgin then. But if you are worried about how your first boyfriend would react, that is another story.

I hope you will find one who doesn’t expect you to bleed and who is not ignorant, and who knows how things work. Even if you want to hide that you broke it with your finger, you can say that some women just don’t bleed and don’t feel the pain.

This is at least how I see things.

Hey

My boyfriend doesn't think i'm a virgin and i'm scared that if i bleed when i have sex with him he will find out. Is there anyway, if i havent already, i can break my hymen for a bigger chance that i won't bleed? How can you tell that your hymen is broken?

:'( i'm scared of breaking my hymens!!!!!!

Jesus christ, the ignorance in this thread is staggering.

Some people's hymen "break" when they first have sex, some don't, it differs from person to person. You can't tell if someone is a virgin from examining their hymen in any case. It's true that some people bleed the first times they have sex, but some don't.

The real question you should ask yourself is why you'ven't told your boyfriend that you're a virgin. Is your bond of love so weak that you can't even tell him that, for fear of him leaving you?

As long as you're relaxed and fully aroused when you're doing it the first time, chances are it won't hurt. Also, make sure you're well lubricated, otherwise it WILL hurt.

Contrary to popular belief, the first time is rarely "magical". Awkward, and a bit of a disappointment is how I would describe my own first time. When it comes to sex, practice does indeed make perfect.

ok. i have two problems. 1: my hymen ripped the 2nd time i had sex, & i dono if its normal to have a visible tear. should i be worried about this?
also, will the hymen heal? and if it does heal, then is it just goin to break again???
2: yesterday my bf & i were havin sex & he pulled out and came...and we realized the condom was broken. so now im worried about being pregnant! im worrried because i dont know how long the condom had been broken, & i have been reading about premature ejaculation.

do i need to be worried ?

also. im thinkn about being put on birthcontrol... is this a good idea, & what should i look out for?

I had sex for the first time yesterday. When he finally pulled out he told me I was bleeding a little so he stopped. When I got home, there was blood all over my panties and I thought I started my period. But the next morning the bleeding stopped. So then I thought my cherry popped. But it still bleeds a little every now and then for the past 18 hours, but not as it should when you are on your period. What is wrong with me? PLEASE HELP !

i started to use a vibrator, for my own pleasure as im single. I have not had sex, so i dont think my hymen is broken =S however it did hurt when i got first got fingered, yet no blood came from it. When using the vibrator not much of it goes in my vagina and it hurts when i push it, i stop at this point as the pain is unbearable. is this normal ? and should i wait to have sex normally ? or get the pain over and done with out the way by using a vibrator ?

same question, someone answer thissssssssssssss please!

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

does anyone have a ansa to this yet?? i have this problem and im panicking and altho this is the 4th time ive had sex and loads of blood came out-- ive been waitin for my period bu this morning no blood was on my pad and i dont no where that blood came from????

has anyone got an answer to this yet???? i have the same problem although its the 4th time ive had sex and i was waiting for a period-- there was lots of blood and so i thought i started but this morning there was no blood on my pad... please reply:(

Hi I lost my virginity 3 years ago. I remember that it really hurt and I there was blood so I just asumed that my hyman broke. I have started a new relationship and I have been having sex more often than in the past. I find that it is still very painful and I can not be fully penetrated. It sometimes feels like my vaginal muscles are forcing the penis out of me. I remember reading that sometimes when your hymen get broken there is still a strand that hasnt been broken. Can anyone help me with this problem or should I see a doctor? Thanks

Please remember, everyone's bodies are very different and no one will experience the same thing everytime.
As far as hymens, they do not grow back... it is a thin membrane, like a skin and it will break for many reasons, not just for sex or maturbation but I know of gymnasts, horseback riders, bicyclists etc who have broken it while doing their sport.

I suppose there is also a possibility to break it partially once and then next time break it a bit more, just depends on penetration depth, the girth and the roughness of the sex.

The amount of bleeding will vary from person to person. Some people bleed more than others. If it stopped then do not worry about it. If you feel ok, use a hand mirror and take a look see, probably there is nothing to wrry about especially if it is no longer bleeding.

IF a condom broke while having sex, pre-mature ejaculation is possible, but he would have known he came, the one worry is the pre-cum which can and normally has sperm in it and can in fact make a girl preggers IF she is in the right stage of her cycle. As in if you have or were just about to ovulate then there is a greater chanse of being pregnant. Another thing to thing about are STDs many of which have little or no symptoms unless they are active but are still contagious. You can be a carrier of say herpes and have no symptoms at all and still be contagious. Herpes is NOT cureable. VD is the same and also Clamydia is also the same. There are more than those examples and only a dr. can give you the proper test. Most health departments and planned parenthoods will do the tests for free or real cheap.

Now early in this thread someone said they did not want their boyfriend to know that she was virgin?? What is that about? You say it like it is a bad thing! I was a virgin when I met my husband when I was 20 and I have only been with him, I am happy I waited and by far it was the best decision of my life. Sex is dangerous and also, tho one may think it is cool, really gives you a bad name. Babies and diseases are no fun when you are young or even when you are older.

I have a 9 yr old girl and I see what is going on is the schools now-a-days both in Jr. high and high school and it sickens me how young everyone is when they have sex... jeeze what ever happened to saving ones self for their husband or at very least someone they are truley in love with, which does not happen until you are mature enough to even know what love is. Sex is not a game and chanses are the guy doesnt love you, even if he says it and God forbid you get preggers, chanses are he will leave, EVERYONE I know of who were under 19 having children and some a bit older the "fathers" left them high and dry with the baby. Not to mention both babies and diseases are very very expensive.

well, i asked my friend about this (female) she said you guys might be hempphiliac, this means your body dosnt clot the blood easily, so i think you guys either dont have anything to worry about or you should go to a gynecologist or something to check things out.

kieran wrote:

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Sweetie i had the same thing and that is all it is. Mine bleed for a good bit and i also thought i started too. so don't worry a good bit of girls go throught this.