I am also a little confuse on the location of the hymen. i want to know if there is a way you can check yourself to see if it is still intact. please please please i need an answer! if it is at all possible to check yourself.

Thanks

it is possible to check your own hymen, if you sit on the aed and have a shaving mirror, os something similar.

idealy you need some one to hold the mirror for you, because its a bit awkward to hold your outer vulval lips open , and then open the inner lips to see you hymen.

the hymen is usually crescent moon shaped at the lower part of the vaginal opening.
you will need your legs open very wide to be able to see properly.
you should also be able to see your clitoris, and your uretha as well. although for some ladies the clitoris is not exposed to view, but is hidden by the clitoral hood.

good luck with your self examination

Hey
I want to know is it possible to broke hymen while using shower water for masturbution

what a weird question that was, the author has outgrown her fears now, too much cycling in the past prompted the question. thank you though!

Is it possible to retract broken hymen ?

baby u can get the hymen re construction operation done

hii.i am 17.i have been fingering maself since last year.my boyfriend also fingers me.i have been using 1 finger,but recently my boyfriend used 2 fingers to finger me.i dont know if my hymen broke.but it didnt bleed at all.i really wanna know if i am still a virgin.because i am saving myself for marriage!!help me: how will i know if my hym,en is still intact?
?

i think i've broken mine doing sports and stuff..how can i tell? and am i still a virgin? :-(

Hunny calm down if u did it in sports wich is possible and there was no boy involved of course ur a virgin

Last year, when i was 13, I masturbated roughly and i got blood on my fingers. It wasn't my period and i hurt for a while after.

The next time i did, i bled a little bit again.....

There is nothing COVERING the hole, but like, a loop of skin near the bottom?

Is my hymen broken? or not?

k thanks

If you are letting your boyfriend digitally "stimulate" you, then I wouldn't worry too much about "saving" yourself. (The cow is out of the barn)

Is it possible to have sex but not make it break?

Since June 2009, I've been fingering myself. The first time I fingered myself, I of course bled. I found out it's normal to bleed the first time masturbating. Yesterday, I watch internent porn, and I saw how much pleasure the women were recieving. I knew my finger wasn't anywhere near, what I could get. I began using a hotdog I THINK I went around my hymen. It didn't hurt at all, and it didn't bleed. Am I still a virgin? I AM SOOOO EMBARASSED TO ASK MY MOM, even though she talks to me about sex. I know it's really weird to masterbate with a hotdog, but it feels so good I can't stop. I made a vow to myself that I will stay a vigin until I'm AT LEAST 16. If my hymen is gone, I will be heartbroken. HELP!!!

The only way to see if you still have your hymen is to grab a mirror and look.
You are a virgin until you have sex. It doesn't matter whether you still have a hymen or not. Some girls never had one to begin with and many get lost along the way for various reasons that have nothing to do with sex.

I'm more concerned with how you use that hot dog. I hope you are putting a condom on it. If it should break and part of it is still inside you, you may have to see a doctor to get it removed.

okay I feel REALLY bad cuz i tthink i broke hymen because I got into sex and ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** at a REALLY earliy age from my friends and i usualy finger my self but i wanted to use somthing bigger and i used a big pen ( i know weird) and i pulled it out and i saw blood !! so HELP !! please im only 13!!