hi i am 19 yrs old and had recently found (i check it out myself using a mirror) out that my hymen is broken/torn probably due to my boyfriend's fingering (he didnt finger deep). No bleeding had occurred. What had happened?? I never had sex before but i masterbate externally and hope that i'll bleed after i have sex with my husband on wedding night in the future bcos its a must for our culture. Will i Still bleed if the hymen is torn or worn?? Is it true that bleeding will occur immdiately after it is broken/torn?! If it is true will i still bleed after i had sex next time?? Its realli a stressing matter. If anyone knows something, pls let me know. Thankyou.

Firstly Not everyone bleeds! I know what you mean about the culture thing - my grandfather sacrificed a few chickens for his friends who couldn't wait till wedding night (i dont think anyone bleeds that much) the consequences of no blood was huge - fake virginity evidence!

If your hymen is completely torn then its torn and yes if you are going to bleed it happens straight away as with any injury. If only partially torn then you may bleed later with intercourse but there is no guarantees.

Not all women bleed though...your hymen could have torn in so many other ways. Strenuous activity such as sports and stretching can tear the hymen. Don't worry, I never bled even after i got used to having sex...

Its true not all women bleed during intercourse....Now-a-days all boys do know that hymen may tear due to various reasons....As you said you r just 19yrs and you may be involved in lot of activities(sports, cycling etc) which do result in the tear of hymen.....If you urself confident enough your future husband will really be able to understand u....:-)

okay.. when i was like 12-13 i slid down a hand rail at the High school football stadium when i was messing with a friend. the stadium was empty of course.. but when i hit the bottom of the rail it went at an angle so that it was straight and i hit that pretty hard and it really hurt. when i got home i found blood on my underwear and thought it was my period b/c id been having some around that age. but the next morning i'd stopped bleeding, but was still sore. Could i possibly have broken my Hymen? ive never had sex but my grandma wants to take me to Gino so that i can get birth control to help my erratic periods. can someone help me? does that sound like a possibility that i broke my hymen then? or just something else?

Yes it is possable to break your hyme like that

can you brake your hymen by fingering yourself

i never bled, not a drop, when i had sex for the first time. i never bled before that while masturbating or anything of that sort. so basically bleeding isnt really the best test of one's virginity. as written in earlier replies, the hymen can break with any physical activity like sports, cycling, dancing, strenuous work or even hiking.

Yes that's true

yh u can brake your hymen while someone s fingering u, it's like p is going inside ur v :D LOLZZ

There is such a thing as "soul ties" google it. Also Not just physical but emotional you should be saving yourself. When your husband comes if you are still masturbating it will be hard for him to full-fill you because your use to doing it yourself. Don't know about the "culture thing" but I was always taught "Holiness or Hell" "You can't serve 2 masters, for you will love the one & hate the other" I'ts about having a personal relationship with God & acceptting His son Jesus as your personal savior...if you can be faithful to Him in your single years you will be faithful to your husband when he comes. God Bless you & your future!

I had sex only once and then fingered myself a couple of times but since the last 7 months, i have not done anything. It was a mistake and i regret it a lot everyday as my boyfriend cheated on me after a 3 years relationship :( I swore to never do any such thing again. How do i tighten my vaginal muscles for my wedding night? As i didn't bleed during the first time while having sex so i guess that means i broke my hymen somewhat earlier. Please help me out. Thank u so much.

you should have to consult a doctore..it should be a veginal dryness desease

But while doing sports or any physical activity if hymen cause broke then it will bleed at that time or not?

Hi am 20yrs old and I have sex with my boyfriend first tym in my life and first time we did full sex am not bleed...m not involved in any kind of Sport activities.. so he breakup with me bcuz m not bleed andhe think that I done it before with some one else...plz helpme what should i do????