I tried seeing if my hymen is already broken but I don't know what to look I'm totally cluless any help or advice????

Well, you can sit on a chair and take the mirror and look. The hymen will appear as a thin tissue over the cervical hole. The hymen may also appear as a crescent-shaped thin tissue on the bottom (closest to the anus) portion of the cervical opening. The appearance and size of the hymen varies among women. Maybe you'll find your answer here https://www.steadyhealth.com/how_to_check_to_see_if_your_hymen_is_in_tact_t118418.html

Is it possible it's already broken??? I've done cheerleading sports and dancing since I was little ( I'm 15 yes old).. I've tried looking but I don't see anything HELP!!

The tissues of the vulva are generally very thin and delicate prior to puberty, so many girls and teens tear or dilate their hymen while participating in sports like bicycling, horseback riding, gymnastics or while inserting tampons. A girl may not even know this has occurred, since there may be little or no blood or pain involved when this happens. Remnants of the hymen are usually still present until a woman delivers a baby vaginally.

then it most likely is broken because doing sports will break your hymen because of all the activity your doing