My girl friend insist me to enter finger in her vagina.I was scared that this will hurt her by breaking the hymen.Finally she direct my finger into her vagina.I noticed it goes easily inside.No bleeding anything.Does entering finger into vagina break the hymen?Does this mean her hymen already had broken? 

Hymens vary. Sometimes putting a finger in can rupture the hymen, sometimes not. However it sounds as if her hymen may have already been ruptured. It can rupture for several reasons not related to sex

Thank you for your response !

Will you tell me What can be the other reasons other than sex for hymen rupture ?

For instance

1. Through an accident or injury.
  2. Horseback riding, bicycling, high jumping, gymnastics, volleyball or other sports.
  3. Doctor inserting finger or instrument during examination
  4. Tampon insertion

Thank you for your response!

Is this possible that due to one of the above reasons Hymen get ruptured and girls do not realise about rupturing?

Yes it is possible that because of one or more reasons (other than sexual intercourse) hymens get ruptured and the girls do not realise. Some are probably ruptured before the girls know anything about hymens let alone about rupturing them.

Thank you for knwoledge sharing ! It is too useful for me.