I am 24 years old woman with history of breast cancer in my family. I would like to get more information about breast cancer. I am worried that I will get it too. What are the main symptoms of breast cancer?

I understand that you are worried, but you need to stop stressing about it all the time. That is definitely not healthy. It is true that you are at greater risk of breast cancer because it runs in the family, but you can not live like you are waiting the day when you will find out that you got it to. Relax and try to enjoy the life as much as possible. There are two main places in the breast where cancer can occur: the lobules and the ducts. The lobes are the milk-producing tissue and ducts carry the milk to the nipple. The highest number of cases of breast cancer occurs in women between 50 and 64 years. Mammography can detect very early breast tumors, even when they are too small to be felt. Most of the breast cancers detected by screening are at this very early stage. Because of this, they are relatively easy to cure. The main treatment for breast cancer is surgery and in most cases, conservative surgery is used. This preserves the shape and appearance of the breast.