I know very well that breast cancer is a common cancer among women. I found it normal that it occurs rarely in men and it does not affect kids. I am only 13 years old but I want to learn about it. I want it just to be sure I will know how to check for it when I am older. That is why I would like to hear some information of breast cancer.

First, you need to understand that the entire body is made of tiny building blocks called cells. Your body creates them, replacing those that die with new cells all the time. Usually, the body creates healthy, normal cells that do just what they are supposed to do in our organism. This includes cells in the breasts, those two rounded areas on the front of the chest, which are definitely more developed in women. However, if a cell changes into an abnormal, sometimes harmful form, it can divide quickly without dying, making many copies of the same wrong cell. When this happens, a tumor in a form of lump can start to form and grow. Breast cancer is a kind of tumor that develops in the cells of a person's breast, most common women’s breasts, but men can get breast cancer as well. Treatment for breast cancer usually depends on the type of cancer. Important is whether the cancer has spread outside of the breast to the rest of the body. The best way to prevent breast cancer is to do regular mammograms together with monthly breast self-exams.

No, the greatest risk for a woman to become a breast cancer patients is if she has regular mammograms. Contrary to the official narrative, there is marginal, if any, reliable evidence that mammography reduces mortality from breast cancer in a significant way but a lot of solid evidence shows the procedure does provide more serious harm than serious benefit (read: Peter Gotzsche's 'Mammography Screening: Truth, Lies and Controversy' and Rolf Hefti's 'The Mammogram Myth' - Because of the relentless medical propaganda (=biased advertisements for lucrative medical procedures/products), few women realize that almost all people and interest groups who support mammography are profiteers of it, like oncologists, radiologists, surgeon, breast imaging specialists, medical trade groups, mammogram machine makers, cancer charities, etc. This cancer cartel has been misguiding and lying to the public for countless years with disinformation. They continue the lucrative business game ..

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use