I have a feeling like my breasts will explode. Also, my lymph nodes seem to be swollen. Do you think that this is a sign of something serious like breast cancer? Also, can you tell me more about lymph nodes? I would like to know more about it.

The first thing you should do is to go to your doctor. I can not tell you what your condition is because I can not diagnose you like this. However, I can give you the information that you want. Lymph nodes are small glands shaped like bean and they are part of the lymphatic system. This system carries lymph fluid, nutrients and waste material between the body tissues and the bloodstream. Lymph nodes often swell in one location. This is usually a sign of some problem such as an injury, infection. Also, they can swell due to a development of a tumor in or near the lymph node. Supraclavicular lymph nodes (glands above the collarbone) can swell from an infection or tumor in the areas of the lungs, breasts, neck or abdomen. Having one close relative with breast cancer doubles your risk of getting breast cancer. There are two main places in the breast where cancer can occur: the lobules and the ducts. As soon as you go to your doctor, you will know if it is something serious.

i have large breasts and im rather tiny :) fit and healthy but i wear a 34DDD (not easy to find) last year i was down to a DD and it was all because of electrolyphahtic thearapy (check the spelling on that if you are interested)

I dont (as of right now) have a very good circulation in my lympy. the lypmh is moved by the muscles. there is no pump like the heart. however, you can massage your breasts in the following directions
http://www.realbodywork.com/learn/systems/lymph/ldrain.htm

MAKE SURE YOU MASSAGE YOUR ARM PIT AND CHEST AND COLLAR BONES FIRST, this is where the lymph drains to. if you DO NOT OPEN THIS FIRST, IT CAN CAUSE MORE BLOCKING.

I hope this helps :) exercise will deffinatley help, and avoiding underwire bras (not an option for me) also alows the lymph to flow. the under wire cuts into the flow of the lymph.

:) i hope this helps you! :D