I'm 34 years old and I always had inverted nipples and big breast but now they are a big concern of mine because now they have broken veins up around the top of them and I have pain in them sometime when I take my bra off for the day and let them go have dark purple spots where to veins runs though them and they hurt so bad. I've seen a doctor about them but he said I needed to loose weight and see what happens because my insurance will turn me down this way. I have a inch and a half dip in both of my shoulders and back pain. I had surgery on the right one about 3 years ago because of cyst. I'm afraid of breast cancer because I never had children and it getting pretty late in the game
so I don't know what the out come of that will be. How do you get help with out being pole thin first? :-)

Hi renetta34, maybe it's ok for your doctor to give you advise to get lose your weight, but if you have any concerns about a breast cancer he should listen to you a give you a check out. Especially if you had a surgery considering your cyst. Have you noticed any lumps in your breast? There are some ways that you can check your self for cancer, but the safest way is going and having you mammography.

I am a little concerned about what your doctor said. I think that if you are having issues with your body and all your doctor says is that you need to lose weight, you might want to consider a second opinion! I know that the doctor has your best interests at heart, but that's not very helpful when you are clearly suffering. I think you might want to consider looking for another doctor to at least help with this issue! Please keep us posted.