Okay so I was on the depo birthcontrol shot for almost three years. I was supposed to get my last shot mid January. I never went back. I had unprotected sex February 18 and 19th. He didn't pullout, so you know what that means. So a couple of days after that I started having alot of thick white discharge. Soon around that time I started having sore breasts, and bloating. Now, today while I was at work I felt like I was having my period. So I went to the bathroom and I was bleeding, red. I put on a panty liner and tampon thinking it was my period. Later on I checked and it was dry. I put on another panty liner thinking I would bleed more later. When I got Home today I checked and I still haven't bled. I took a pregnancy test after I saw I wasn't bleeding anymore, thinking maybe the blood was implantation bleeding. The test is negative. So im wondering if anyone has experienced this? I haven't had a period since after about my third depo ahot, so there is now way of seeing if I missed a period. I've also been very gassy and have been having more of an appetite. How soon does implantation bleeding occur after unprotected sex. And how soon after could you tell from a pregnancy test if the results are accurate. Could this be my period barely starting or something else? Thanks!

Oh and the last time i checked to see if i was bleeding on ny panty liner, there was a tad bit dark discharge..?

krod0705 wrote:

Right now im going through the same exact thing' i never went back to my depo shot i accually had unprotected sex multipule times and i would bleed here and there but it wasnt heavy it was super light basicly a drop of blood thats it' but it would happen about once every 3 to 4 weeks i had no perid . I took 4 home prgnancy test all NEGETIVE' ,I been feeling more tired I been eatting alot more' sore breast, sometimes cramping . I have no idea the best thing to do is get a blood test'..