I am 18 yrs old and sexually active. About 2 1/2 weeks ago, my boyfriend ejaculated in me without a condom.
Yesterday, I began having pinkish/brown discharge. It started light, then got heavier. It's a little mucus-y.
I have had similar discharge before, but don't remember why or when or anything.
I am on birth control and have been for a while. I switched to Yaz two months ago.
I am supposed to start my period is 5 days, and I am worried sick and can't stand the wait.
Could this be a sign of pregnancy or just my body adjusting to the new birth control or what?

This is not an answer but it has been three days since i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and i woke up this morning feeling like i am going to puke and my stomach doesn't hurt really bad but its just uncomfortable. Could i be pregnant and showing symptoms this early?