So I just got off my period about a week and a half to two weeks ago. Everything felt fine besides me being exausted all the time. But a day ago around june 6? I noticed that when I went to the bathroom and whiped there was light pink and brown on the toilet paper! Definitly not enough to wear anything, then today June 8 it was a little bit heavier it looked like blood with a pink/burgundy tint to it. And my period isn't due for another two weeks or so...I just don't know what's going on, and I have had sex...and I've read so much that pink and brown discharge is a sign of early pregnancy but I dunno...can anyone help me?

hi there Secondnixon some times that pink/brown discharge can just be old blood but b4 i can give you an answer can you tell me the

date of the first day of your last period and
when you last had unprotected sex

And i will be able to give you a more accurate answer being i am not to sure on your dates and if you are on BC?

Thanks Hunnie bee

Yeah, the dates were May 22 to about the 27th I believe., so it wasnt that long ago that I got off of my period.

And no I am not on birth control, I had sex a couple times around the 30th of May and the 3rd of June.

Those dates are pretty accurate, I didnt mark them down...

but another thing, the spotting has gotten a little heavier today. But still not like a normal period...

Hello sorry for the late reply i have been away for my computer for the past week or two.

Ok i am guessing you have regular 28 day cycle?

Based on your answers, you're likely to be most fertile from Wednesday, June 2, 2010 to Monday, June 7, 2010.

So there is a slight chance you could possibly pregnant as you have unprotected and to take a HPT in the morning using your first morning urine the Earliest HPT Date: Tue Jun 15, 2010 which you should get a positive test or a negative as you are 2 days away from getting your period do you have any signs that Aunt flow is on her way?

Well, I think it may have just been a whacky period or something, although I am still not convinced it was a period, it was not super heavy, but there was a flow to it, so Im not really sure what was going on, but its completely gone now and Im just gonna keep an eye on whats goin' on the next couple of months to see if it goes back to normal soon.

Just really weird because nothing like that has ever happened to me before lol.

Thank your for your input!

secondnixon are your pregnant? let me know i have simlar stuff happening to me too

Dd you find out if your pregnant?? I have something very similar happening to me. Not sure what's going on....

Did you find out what was wrong with you?? This is happening to me now. Help please

I to have had similar issues and Im desperate. my period was 3 days late last month I started on the first then on the 27th I started my period again. 2 weeks after my period was over I have been having pink discharge.

I had protected sex about 2 1/2 weeks ago... With a confom and now a couple days a go I had pink cm when I wiped only a little bit then never saw it again... But iv been super worried im only 16

Hi there I just had my period 27th of march now I have light brown discharge and a tiny bit of spotting all day off and on I haven't been preventing anything with my bf! So it could be possible. I hope you the the best of luck

Do you think I could be pregnant with slight cramping? Light brown and light pink discharge? Last period march 27th and symptoms started today?

I started July 5 last day of unprotected sex was July 14. I'm having that discharge, kind of worried about it!

Hey hunnie bee I'm wondering if u can help me to

Did you get pregnant?