Hey there!
I'm new to this so bear with me... :-)

15 days ago, my OB/GYN switched me from Yaz to Junel 1.5/30. I was only a few days into my pack of Yaz and she told me it would be alright to go ahead and switch. On September 7, 2010, I was put on antibiotics for bronchitis. I asked the Pharmacist if this certain antibiotic would interfere with my birth control and both the pharmacy tech and the pharmacist told me "no." Two days later, I got a phone call from them saying that they had been trying to track me down because that medication DOES interfere with my birth control. Now, i'm 6 days away from starting my "inactive" pills and for the past few days i've had cramping in my lower right abdomen and i had reddish/brown spotting on the 15th and very, very light brown spotting on the 16. I had to go back to the Dr. yesterday (16th) and get more antibiotics because i'm not that much better. I told the Dr. about the spotting and cramping and he immediately gave me a hcg blood test. I've been exteremely tired and worn out but, i don't know if it's from being sick last week or if i'm in the early stages of pregnancy. I really think it's too soon for anything to show up though. He seemed to think with all the possible interactions, it is a great possibility. I've also had a very cloudy discharge today and every great once-in-awhile, my breasts tingle and my nipples get very "perky." I've also been having a lot of pain in my tail-bone area.

It's ok if i am pregnant because we've actually been starting to discuss having a family-we just haven't made it that far yet. ;-)
I would really appreciate any input and opinions.
Thanks!

it's always possible does he ejaculate in u? cause if he does u have a really high chance, i don't want to say yes about being pregnant cause being sick does mess w/ everything else but good luck and let us know!!

we used the "withdrawl method" my breasts keep getting larger and more sore.

Hi,i had sex with my boyfriend lastnight and he come inside me and stayed & we continously had sex for a bit longer but i still didn't come & lastnight was the 2nd day after my period means high chance to get pregnant but i didn't come, will i still get pregnant?