well I was on Yaz for 5 months and i took my pills ont he same time everyday maybe not like one or 2 of them. Well yaz was messing with my emotions so i switched birth control after i finished my pack and got my period....I started taking my new birth control about 3 days after my period(which was a sunday)(6 days after i was supposed to start the yaz) Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on that tuesday ....Well he pulled out ...and he like had it on me but like away from my vagina BUT me being so paranoid i thought maybe sum touched the outside....Since I only had 3 days of my new birth control in me does that mean I could be pregnant BUT im thinking since i had 5 months of the otehr stuff in me that i was still protected AND i had other stuff in me....what are the odds that I may be pregnant....Im also on my white pills right now....I took 2 of them today will be 3 out of 7...and i still havent gotten my period....I get sum cramps and im kinda bloated does that mean my period should be here soon.....I need some good advice...

Well there is always the chance of being pregnant by having any type of sex, protected or not. Just wait until about 1 week after your period was supposed too come. if it doesnt , you should take a pregnancy test. But i think you're fine.