hi every 1, well this is my story hope some 1 can help.
my perids are very regular 28 day cycles, my last period was 26/12/06 which means my next one is due on the 24/01/07 today is the 23/01/07. so yesterday i got up and went theloo to find very light blood i thought id started my period a tadge early so i put in a tampax. after about an hr it felt uncomfy so iwent to change it when i got it out it was almost dry apart from some brownish stuff, so i never put another one in. i have been getting thish brown stuff up untill today and my belly feels like im having a period but im not my boobs feel a bit tender could enyone tell me wats going on. could i be pregnant (dont use pill or enything) tanx for your help kell xxxxxx

I did sex with my boyfriend without any protection but my hymen was broken it was bleeding for maximum 2 days. My biggest concern now is that i become pregnant ? I am really worried about my future now. He dis not go inside fully and it was broken. Please guide me. Now its almost 4 days now.