I am 9 days late for my period done one pregnancy test on day 5 and one on day 9 (both were afternoon time) They came back negative!! On day 6/7 i had very light spotting of blood which i thought was start of my period, infact it was more like a brown discharge if anything. Its still there a little when i wipe. I have sore and hard boobs but nothing major i occasionaly get this when im on my period anyway.No other symptoms really. I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfreind now for 3 years (not trying, but not Not trying if that makes sence?) I really want to be pregnant and i havent experienced this before so im hoping this is it! Has anyone got any advice on what i should do? has this happened to anyone else? when should i test again? Thanks

I had that problem b4 also. My dr said the "brown discharge " is dried blood from last period. Sometimes it's there other times it's not. If u don't have 1 in a few days take another test in the morning. U get best results w morning urine. Good luck. And remember u will have a baby when the time is right. Don't give up. Have faith.

Hi. It is definitely dried blood from your last period. Whenever your period is late, don't take just one pregnancy test - take two or even more of them in the similar part of day.

Usually, those morning urine tests are the most reliable. 

But look, there is a huge possibility that you are pregnant. According to my good friend experience, you can be 4 weeks pregnant - for example, and still be pregnant.

Ultrasound can help you deal with this issue. Definitely, brown or pink spotting can be a sign of early pregnancy symptoms. Late period and negative pregnancy test sometimes are not that reliable. 

i have had more or less the same thing, me and my boyfriend are trying to concieve so i stopped taking the pill 6 weeks ago and my period is now nearly two weeks late and all i've had is 2 days of extremely light brown sticky bleeding which is only visable when wiping, i did a few pregnancy tests over a week ago and both were neg, so im not sure if this was a weird period or im pregnant. I spoke to a doctor yesterday and she told me this could just be a very light period due to the pill hormone being in my system or it could be implantation bleeding (which occurs about 2-3 weeks after conception) she also told me that cos i didn't know when i ovulated i could of done the pregnancy tests too early or i could be one the people who don't have enough hormone in my body to get a positive urine test this early so she's done a blood test to make sure im not pregnant andif im not she will give me some tablets to kick start my periods. So i think its worth getting a blood test done by your doctor asap to make sure and start doing ovulation tests so you know when your likely to get pregnant as it sounds like you want to, good luck sarah x

C an you girls tell me what happened. I'm on the same boat and its driving me crazy. I even want my period to come even though we are ttc. I am 9 days late, very light spotting, like a drop a day, pink or brown dep on day, and cramps, but no pregnancy (negative tests). I had my gynaecologist checkup 3 weeks ago and everything seemed fine and I am normally 28 days exactly.  

Put your quote text here...

The same thing is happening to me. My last menstrual cycle was 10/22 its now 11/26 my cycle is usually 28 days long. Yesterday 11/25 i noticed brown discharge, looks like old blood at the end of a period. I put a pad on thinking my period would start. This morning i wake up and theres nothing on the pad but when i wipe, the same brown blood is on the toiletpaper. My breast are sore, i dont know what else to do, ive taken 4 pregnancy test (afternoon) they came up negative.

i dont think this will help you but last month i was 9 days late tested on day 6 and was negative period was short and
light now a month later im 6 Days late tested day 3 Kinda Light brown discharge day 4 Me and my bf never use protection not really caring If anything happens but would like it to happen

I had this, but turned out my period was just late, might have been a mix of stress and willigness to be pregnant. I did get pregnant a month later tho. Good luck!

Im not really stressed but Idk maybe its just tin willingNess of it i just kinda throws me off i mean i wanna be but the tests have all been negative

I just request the peeople who start with the forum and also to kindly come backa nd reply

as to what happened. It is not only helpful for the people who may suffer such a thing in the future

but also help couples who have been trying to conceive. THanks a lot...

i am going through everything you did. Were you pregnant? The earliest I would see the doctor was 2 weeks from now.

I am in the same boat! Can someone please give an update

I'm in need of advice as well ladies. Last cycle I was 9 days late and had 3 days of light bleeding I tested on day 8 and was negative. So when I began spotting I took it as a period but today when I looked over the ovulation calendar added those dates as spotting and not AF it says I would have been ovulating then. That was almost two weeks ago now my boobs are tender. My question is could this have been implantation bleeding , ovulation spotting, or pg and I just tested too early? Thanks Baby Dust to you all

i was ovulating when I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 2nd April I was due on my period on the 15/16th making me 8/9 days late. I feel sick when I smoke, the smell of most things make me feel sick and I have backache a lot recently. I took a test at 4 days late and it said negative but it was just a cheap one, I took another test yesterday and it was a faint negative line on a clear blue test. Today I had brown light spotting that lasted about 20mins but only visible on toilet paper but nothing at all now. Could I be pregnant? My periods are normally pretty regular

I feel like I'm going crazy. I am 6 days late. I have taken several pregnancy tests most morning....some afternoon. All negative. Today at 6 days missed i started a very light brown discharge. We were also not, not trying but now that all of the tests are coming up negative I am feeling very down. Could I still be pregnant? The nurse at my docs office told me to call back after being two weeks late. It seemed very unhelpful. So I'm here seeking advice and support! Thanks!