ive been having my period for a long time now and this has never happend. Ive been having sex with the same partner for a almost 2 years( both virgins ) but for some reason this month....befor my period i had some strange brown goooey discharge in my undies. when i exercised it became even more of a problem. i had normal period blood for a few days as usuall, but now the brown goooey lumpy stuff is back. I think i ended my period 2 days ago and im still getting this brown stuff. what is wrong with me? i just went to the gyno like a week befor all of this, and i was healthy! whats going on? o.O

I am sure it is nothing serious! What kind of tests did your gynecologist perform?
It is quite possible that she irritated a cervix or vaginal walls during an exam and that your period just made it worse.

Many women experience discharge before or after their periods. If it’s before periods, then your body was getting ready for a period if after, then it could be some old blood.

If you had an exam just a week ago, I am sure that your gyno would see if anything was wrong. Can you tell what she was doing?

There are some uterine growths that can cause bleeding between periods, severe cramping during periods, pain during sex or irregular periods but as I can see this is not your case. I am sure it will stop soon. Are you taking any birth control pills or a patch?

If this doesn’t stop, then you may see a gynecologist again.

i have brown stuff on my panties im i getting my period

i get brown marks too, the doctor said i have skids

I had a IUD (coil) fitted about 3 months ago. Since then I have been having a brown smelly discharge for about a week after my period. The smell is that strong that I can even smell it when im sitting or standing. This is really bothering me as I work very close with people and im getting paranoid they will also smell it. Could anyone please tell me what the problem is or if they have had similar problems. :$