ok i had my period i guess that what it was .... 5 days before my period was do i only bleed for two days the first day was really dark brown kinda red then the next day it was just the brown stuff .... now it is two days past from when my period was to really start and nothing but i have been having stomach crampsss.... i took a prego test and they all were neg. but one i took and left it just for a few min then i cam back and the pink die wasnt all the way done so i put it back in my pee and there was two line two pink lines i used the test strips and now i have even took more test after that and they were all neg. could i be pregnant or just a false pos.

You cant get a false positive on a pregnancy test. The 2 pink lines mean that the test picked up hcg in your system. Which means you are indeed pregnant. Go to you doctor to have a blood test and make sure everything is ok,. Theres no such thing as a flase positive but you can get a flase negative. The best time to take a test is in the mornings btw. :-)

Just to add abit on here to stop alot of people saying that you CANT  get a False pregnancy ... when actually from my own experince YOU CAN !  I done a test 3 days ago ( which was clear bue & stated I was pregrant ) and bloody hell me and my hubby were crying with total joy, but me being me, I just had to do another just to double check %-) ..... I took anothe one, and blow me it was negitive , dishearted I was... :( ... The next day I started bleeding..Omg i was so scared, my hubby rushed me to the hospital ( just incase as we had also been told  that you can not get a false positive ) They took blood from me ... and that also come back negitive .. as you can imagine when the doctor just looked at me and told me i was just haing a period ( heart broken wasn the word )

So for a false positive ......yes you can have one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like it was a chemical pregnancy which would cause a fake positive

I think your doctor was just trying not to tell you that you had just had a miscarriage. I don't think the doctor would have been that stupid to say that you can get a false positive or negative pregnancy test, some times you can get them, but it depends on if you are using a sh*t pregnancy test or not, if you have something like Clear Blue, it doesn't lie!!

I used clear blue and had a false positive. It said I was 2-4 weeks pregnant but my blood test was negative. No baby.

You can have false positive tests! Even with clear blue