I had an abortion on 04/01 and its been about 32 days, i have had light cramping and light bleeding for about 4 days and then at night I would not bleed at all. It would be brown blood and red blood. Is this my period it stopped yesterday and now this morning there is bleeding again.

If anyone can help please, that would be great x

Bleeding after abortion is really irregular.  I had one recently too and I bled for almost 25 days and then a week after I stopped I bled again for 10 days and I stopped for one week and now its starting again today.  I'm so frustrated because I just want to be regular but docs say it can take months before you are regular again. 

Hey thanks for replying so much easier to talk to ppl goin through the same thing Basically after my abortion, I had light bleeding for a week and that was it body completely gone back to normal and my period was due 07/02 but I had little cramps on like the 05/02 and have had light bleeding n cramps since. I think this is my period well I'm hoping. I'm goin n birth control soon so hopefully that will regulate it.