hi, im not really used to this stuff but here goes.
I'm 17 years old i just started being sexually active with my boyfriend about 3 months ago. My period is due on the 22nd of this month. but i started getting brown spotting which almost looks like my period. But its brown. It started on the 15th and has been happening everyday since then. I was just at the gynecologist on the 13th, she said i looked healthy but i there was no discharge then. I'm kind of scared cause im not ready to be pregnant. I just graduated. So if you could help me out I'd be grateful.

I got my first period this year in April, i am 15. It is now almost July and i still have not gotten it yet. RIght now though, i have been getting what looks like my period, but it is totally brown. I have gotten it beofre, but never for this long, i have been getting it for about a week, off and on. What is it??! What should i do?!

Hi. I am really worried right now. The situation is like this, my bf and I had sex last month just days before my period, and after that I had my period normally. However this month, I didn't have any sex but a week before my period is due, I started to have brown spotting, which almost seems to be my period, I'm confused. I have been having it for 4 days already. Could I be pregnant?