Hi I've been trying to get pregnant my last period was 12/8/06 and I was ovulating from the 19th to the 22 in which I had unprotected sex. Now My period was due on 1/5/07 like 4 day before that I had really bad period cramps but my period never came. on the 4th and 5th of January I was spotting brown colored discharge. I thought I might be pregnant. than on the six of january around noon I get my period much heavier that normal which last a day and now today it's barely fall. what's going on I'm regular my period is always on time and it last 5 days. can some one help me pls. I confused.

sexydiamond348 wrote:

Hi I've been trying to get pregnant my last period was 12/8/06 and I was ovulating from the 19th to the 22 in which I had unprotected sex. Now My period was due on 1/5/07 like 4 day before that I had really bad period cramps but my period never came. on the 4th and 5th of January I was spotting brown colored discharge. I thought I might be pregnant. than on the six of january around noon I get my period much heavier that normal which last a day and now today it's barely fall. what's going on I'm regular my period is always on time and it last 5 days. can some one help me pls. I confused.[/quote

Sorry i havent got a answer but please please can someone answer the above question i have been trying to get pregnant for 6 months now and this is exactly what has happen to me this month. It hasnt happened before, also the blood is a bit redder then normal, spotting for 2 days then blood for a day and a half. now nothing???